napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

real and fake

As for sarms if u go with pure essence, ur guaranteed to get a legit product, when it comes to aas that depends on ur source. stats?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bigirv84 said:
hello i am new sarm and wanted to know how can i tell the difference between real and fake winny

Welcome to the forum.

If you stick with the sponsors on this forum, both for sarms and the AAS, then you not have anything to worry about. You'll get a great product. It's as simple as that. No need to gamble with other sources when you know you have the best stuff right here

cool thank you im place a order with them but i had got a vial from this guy from gym the company is called premier pharmaceuticals but when i look them up i could find nothing on them and it looks milky white but i didn't see the stuff at the bottom many ppl say you see

r2truth said:
As for sarms if u go with pure essence, ur guaranteed to get a legit product, when it comes to aas that depends on ur source. stats?

im new to the hole thing i was they guy always wasting money at gmc and vitmaine shoppe

RickRock said:
Bigirv84 said:
hello i am new sarm and wanted to know how can i tell the difference between real and fake winny

Welcome to the forum.

If you stick with the sponsors on this forum, both for sarms and the AAS, then you not have anything to worry about. You'll get a great product. It's as simple as that. No need to gamble with other sources when you know you have the best stuff right here

I sent you a pm

Bigirv84 said:
RickRock said:
Bigirv84 said:

Welcome to the forum.

I sent you a pm

I responded to your PM. Send me whatever questions you have, or post them here

Bigirv84 said:
r2truth said:

im new to the hole thing i was they guy always wasting money at gmc and vitmaine shoppe
well stick around buddy and u'll learn a lot from the forum.

Here is how you tell real sarms or real winny. If they are sponsers on this board then they are the real deal. Real sarms pure essence. Real winny then phur,rr pharma lady. Makes it very easy for you.

drb_iac said:
Here is how you tell real sarms or real winny. If they are sponsers on this board then they are the real deal. Real sarms pure essence. Real winny then phur,rr pharma lady. Makes it very easy for you.

thank you brother

RickRock said:
Bigirv84 said:
RickRock said:
Bigirv84 said:

Welcome to the forum.

I sent you a pm

I responded to your PM. Send me whatever questions you have, or post them here

since im not gonna start the winny how long can I leave the stuff I have sitting

RickRock said:
Bigirv84 said:

Welcome to the forum.

I agree 100% with you Rick :cool:

Top Bottom