napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ran into a few bumps with my cycle

IT'S BASE. It tends to hurt. It's like injection sand. I thought before we talked about your using ace first. Something with an ester. If you want to get real sciencey we could talk about ways that it may be prepared with minimal pip.. If your into binding affinities and all...

Pip from bases/ no ester's= 50% the product itself and mg and 50% how is prepared.

V CEO

Okay thanks NY,I was just curious if it was because it's "base" or if it was the Tren that burned.It's just a temporary discomfort 5-10min at the most.I appreciate the explanation.

Most potent ten bases will light your ass up like a torch lol

V CEO

LOL good to know.Thanks.I'll try yours next time or just go with the ace like you said.This vial was calling out to me & I had to try it.I'm sure you can relate. ;)

I decided to completely drop the Tbol & go with some LGD.I had 3 bottles in my stash from a few months ago.I'm not going to do any orals until I can figure out the BP issue.

Last edited:
Believe it or not I forgot where I read it but S4 is suppose to help with the prostrate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so man. It just doesn't effect the prostate. Do you remember the mechanism by which it would help?

Robolics Labs Representative

I don't think so man. It just doesn't effect the prostate. Do you remember the mechanism by which it would help?

There is a doctor that gave it to his patience who had an enlarged prostate after 12 weeks the prostate shrank. I can seem to find where I read or heard it

I've read conflicting reports on that as well.It never did anything for mine.

He may spout some truth now and then but that guy is crap. He says some dumb shit sometimes.

REALLY?I'm addicted to this guy.I just binge watched like 10 of his vids in a row.He seems like he knows his shit.He doesn't talk all doctorry either.All laymans terms..

Oh I bet you anything Dr McClain runs cycles. He is a Genius when it comes to gear. Muscle insider.

I only absorb his medical disposition, nothing more. As far as that, he's very accurate

Doesn't he say stuff about not needing a pct or some shit like that? I dunno I remember a post like a year ago with a video of him saying something just really wrong. But I do t remember obviously so I have no argument lol

Doesn't he say stuff about not needing a pct or some shit like that? I dunno I remember a post like a year ago with a video of him saying something just really wrong. But I do t remember obviously so I have no argument lol

You may be right lol ! I only watch videos in regards to medical perspective suchs as this BP video and some of his TRT and infertility videos things of those nature.
I don't think I agree with his advice when coming from a super physiological perspective of AAS, but from a medical perspective he's accurate. I'll watch some later to see what he talks about in those regards now you have me curious.

Top Bottom