napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad140 and triple x log

Sorry only on the triplet x used it quite a bit effects are consistant and smooth works even at a quarter dose . Strong stuff and with the rad my weight is up so is strength not a hundred percent sure if this is from the rad or fucked om coming off eca and reverse dieting

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sorry only on the triplet x used it quite a bit effects are consistant and smooth works even at a quarter dose . Strong stuff and with the rad my weight is up so is strength not a hundred percent sure if this is from the rad or fucked om coming off eca and reverse dieting

eca certainly is not adding weight and strength brother... that's definitely coming from the rad! thats exactly what its supposed to do!

Nah I came off of eca was using it for a couple months cutting cane off got on rad and started building my cals back up still a bit under matainance so im guessing the 7 lbs I put on in the past two weeks is a half water half rad but strength is deffenitly going up for sure

Nah I came off of eca was using it for a couple months cutting cane off got on rad and started building my cals back up still a bit under matainance so im guessing the 7 lbs I put on in the past two weeks is a half water half rad but strength is deffenitly going up for sure

excellent bro... yes, rad will definitely add the size and strength... it will be a very lean type of gain as well...

I'm sure you are right that it's a little bit of both, but I'm sure your performance increases should be very indicative of the effects of the RAD

Guys come get it its update time thought rad was a joke till today I look on I feel on im full and leaner and stronger only thing is I hope I keep these gainz and I wish I had another two bottle to run it longer ... been getting back pumps too like pretty bad

Oh and no shut down at all sexy drive is high balls are there all is good

NICE bro... there's a huge cyber monday sale going on today so you could finish out the cycle... im really glad to see your liking it... all your progress as well as lack of sides is very encouraging!

Top Bottom