napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rad 140

nburb

hi guys!

i just started taking rad 140 in liquid form. i was just wondering what yall have experienced. what type of gains should i experience, and how long should it take to start kicking in?

hi guys!

i just started taking rad 140 in liquid form. i was just wondering what yall have experienced. what type of gains should i experience, and how long should it take to start kicking in?

Where did you get your RAD from? What is your stats, experience and goals for the cycle?

RAD is a powerful sarm tht mimics testosterone and give testosterone like effects. It's very good for lean mass and strength and you should start seeing those gains roll in around the 3rd week. What you gain depends entirely on a lot of things. Everyone is different

hi guys!

where did you get your rad from bro?

rad generally takes about 2 weeks to really get going but when it does, it has many strong benefits... strength, endurance, lean muscle, cutting... its very versatile and has an abundance of desirable benefits....

Top Bottom