napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD-140 vs LGD: Theory vs Practice

I know none of these compounds harm the prostate but what about positive effects to protect/undo any negative effects AAS had on it? Does LGD have similar effects on the prostate as RAD?

I have prostate issues...Sarm do not make mine better...they don't make them worse...no effect for me

Sarms still have the ability to bind to all organs in the body just like AAS including prostate... they are just much more selective so the likely hood of it happening is far less than with AAS. All I know about lgd is that it has joint/ligament healing benefits and is probably the most suppressive of all sarms... but with that comes the most gains.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you, I appreciate your input.

From my understanding RAD carries joint/tendon protection/repair properties as well. How "strong" would you say it is in this regard? I imagine it's nowhere near Ostarine but how would you say it compares to it?

Also, does LGD possess any such charactaristics?

LGD and Ostarime, as well as MK-677 are the best sarms for he.aing and repair. RAD can have some benefits there but it is not the best when it comes to healing

I know none of these compounds harm the prostate but what about positive effects to protect/undo any negative effects AAS had on it? Does LGD have similar effects on the prostate as RAD?

Actually in studies, S4 has been shown to have positive effects for the prostate and lowering PSA values

Top Bottom