napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad-140 / Ostarine log

Shouldn't the Rad kept you from almost shutdown. I would have hoped to seen your test levels not even move much.

I expected Test and HDL levels to drop. When I read the footnotes in the clinical trials on chimpanzees (for Rad) it dropped their test levels as well. Ostarine is also mildly suppressive. Rad is protective to PSA / liver etc when used in conjunction with something like Test. Everyone has different results but there was a lack of logs with bloodwork - which was why I wanted to run one and see for myself. The good news is that my results show that 1)the compounds work very well, and 2) they are in fact receptor specific in that they do not cause elevation in Liver, Psa or other enzymes. Regarding the drop in Test - since LH and FSH are within normal ranges -I should bounce back quickly with the use of a Serm (or a few months naturally w/o one - which I wouldn't recommend. As for HDL - my predetermined genetic HDL will resume within 3 weeks after discontinuing the compounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't the Rad kept you from almost shutdown. I would have hoped to seen your test levels not even move much.
How would rad keep you from shutdown when it has suppressive qualities itself? It acts like testosterone but is not testosterone so its,important not to confuse the two

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom