napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD 140 Detection

mocberti

I'm just Curious to know the detection times on rad 140 and other compounds you might know their detection times for a ncaa or wada urine drug test?, thank you

no there is no way to tell I would do atleast 3 months, but it isn't guaranteed personally I would not use them except in the off season its just too much of a risk

I'm just Curious to know the detection times on rad 140 and other compounds you might know their detection times for a ncaa or wada urine drug test?, thank you
I really am unsure of the exact detection times, and I don't think there's a lot of info out there on it. I'd recommend giving yourself more than enough time, probably a couple months minimum to be safe

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

the rad half life is 36-48 hours but beyond that, its impossible to say... there is no known detection times on any sarms.

Several factors come into play, body fat%, water consumption, length of use.... a lot. My son is a NCAA athlete as well and we opted to stay away from anything that is on the banned list and SARMs are specifically listed and capable of being detected. I will share this with you... they have no regular and consistent means of detecting HGH although there have been a total of 3 athletes caught doping with it due to their pinning it within a 72 hour window of the test. Depending on your schools budget they most likely wont opt for HGH testing. Urine testing will not detect it. Most schools will not pitch out the money for an expensive test for it's athletes. Keep in mind HGH is not cheap. Losing a scholarship isn't either. Raw ability and skill got you there, compete. Don't be foolish. Enter at your own risk. A lot of things correspond to skill at that position and speed, if you don't have those things being bigger temporarily won't help you.

The 44

Last edited:
Top Bottom