napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

questions out Winstol n Var

boonsom

Hey Dylan I am taking my first ever cyle. I'm stacking Winstol with anavar. I am planning on n2guard, omega 3, and maybe NOW - liver supporter. For my PCT I'm thinking about taking clomid, nolvadex and HCG. Does this look good?? If so, can you recommend me how I should take these supplements?

Are you kidding me?! That is ridiculous dude. Your stacking anavar and winny? Hahahahahahahaha

Your head must be on backwards or something.

We have plenty of oral only cycle opinions even videos. Do some research man. Stop what your doing all together because you have no clue what your doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be nice if you would look around the forum bro.There is a lot of info here.One thing that is really easy to find is how bad oral only cycles are for your health.All cycles must have a foundation of injectable testosterone.If you do not want to inject then you need to try sarms instead.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/orals-only-info-6018.html You should read this.

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...r!!-why-oral-only-cycles-horrible!!-6972.html And watch this vid

It would probably sound like a cement mixer when you walked, you'd be that dry and sore-jointed. Lol

Hey Dylan I am taking my first ever cyle. I'm stacking Winstol with anavar. I am planning on n2guard, omega 3, and maybe NOW - liver supporter. For my PCT I'm thinking about taking clomid, nolvadex and HCG. Does this look good?? If so, can you recommend me how I should take these supplements?

hey bro... does it look good? no, it does not look good, it looks HORRIBLE... its about as bad as it gets... why would you run an oral only cycle? these are about as stupid as they come... NOONE is going to advise this to you whatsoever... n2guard? what a waste of money... dont spend hard earned money on that... you can get the exact same product for 30 or you can pay 90 for that... that makes no sense... your pct is HORRIBLE... you NEVER run hcg in pct... thats literally the worst thing you can do... DO NOT RUN THIS CYCLE AND DO NOT RUN THAT PCT... YOUR GOING TO FUCK YOURSELF UP BIG TIME.. STOP WHAT YOUR DOING.. what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

That isn't a good cycle at all bro. Oral only cycles are a horrible idea, and we've covered this countless times as to why. You certainly don't stack two orals together especially.

You NEVER take HCG in pct either. That is about the worst thing you could do.

Why don't you tell us your full stats, experience, and goals and we can help set something up for you that fits you and your goals best

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

No no no im guessing yor doning this as an attempt to cut fat that you probly have too much of . winstrol drys you out if your near competition leanness winny will make you hard and dry if you cant see your abs only thing you will get from winny is joint pain and a little strength . Anavar will do nothing for you at less than 100mg a day and at that dose it expensive as fuck and also without exogenous testosterone your going too be in trouble when it shuts you down. And HCG is suppressive its meant too be used following your last dose during the two. Weeks it takes the drug too clear your system too revive atrophy in the testicals . a short 12 week test cycle not required . HCG is better used after a long xycle of deca or tren thats very suppressive or when you have been blasting and cruising for a while and testicular atrophy has set in .

Top Bottom