napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on primobolin

410f2a1f6c3581698e118d8ab9d3994d.jpg

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Thats definetly too dry for bikini shes friggen shredded

Ya now I know. She always did bodybuilding but this time decided to do bikini. Looking back she was ready for a stage 4 weeks out. Well we just kept on going and going and that's she turned out!! I still can believe that girls with curd flying on their asses and legs placed higher then her

If she had done figure shed have placed better

Sorry I meant she did figure. Sorry. That's what I meant to say. Dude the girls where completely obese I almost fell of the chair !!! Curd flying all over!!

We might do figure again hair year or if she gets good results from gear we'll switch to physique. How long do you guys run ur cycles !??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She did need a little more muscle for figure but she nailed the conditioning dry as a bone

I think a good offseason with some primo var and good food and she will do great

100mg primo 30 1test(dyhydroboldenone)
Every 4 days
20 mg vermojie anavar daily

Shes a figure competor and responds very well too gear
I do not recomend doses like this for begginers until you see how she responds

Oh sorry, where did YOU get 1test?

A training partner at the gym not one of my sources he had one bottle not enough for a guy but plenty for chick doses I gave him some tren ace

Woo !!! Very nice bro!!! Now that's some thickness and bulk!!! Show us more!!! She looks great!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It a la fittness starting too drive me insane its been so crowded lately I constatly loose my pump waiting on shit

It a la fittness starting too drive me insane its been so crowded lately I constatly loose my pump waiting on shit

Ya I hear ya!!! Where do u guys workout if u don't mind me asking??? The closest la fitness to me is 2.5 hours away from me

There it the only gym in the area other than planet fagness were outside of Orlando theres alot there and a golds 20 minutes away but thats too far not enough time

Top Bottom