napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question on 1-Andro

Themartialdisciple

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 225
Body fat % 20
Years of training : 5 years
Complete cycle history (no steriod history) 1st cycle (ostarine, cardarine, s4) suggested dosage @ 12 weeks (mini pct 3 weeks)
2nd cycle (rad140, lgd, cardarine) suggested dosage @ 9 weeks (mini pct 4 weeks)
3rd cycle (rad140, s4, cardarine) suggested dosage @ 9 weeks (mini pct 4 weeks)
Goals : strength and fat loss
Supplements: (oct, multi vita, test booster)

Im about to start my 4th cycle and wanted to know if I add something like 1-andro to my sarms cycle would I run it first for the recommend time, then finish with the sarms? Or run it the last portion of the cycle and start with Sarms? Or simultaneously? The compounds i have currently are Rad140, LGD, cardarine, and 1-andro. Looking to do a 12 week lean bulk.
Ps. Thanks a ton for all the great advice. Dylan's YouTube page is my go to source for trusted info.

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 225
Body fat % 20
Years of training : 5 years
Complete cycle history (no steriod history) 1st cycle (ostarine, cardarine, s4) suggested dosage @ 12 weeks (mini pct 3 weeks)
2nd cycle (rad140, lgd, cardarine) suggested dosage @ 9 weeks (mini pct 4 weeks)
3rd cycle (rad140, s4, cardarine) suggested dosage @ 9 weeks (mini pct 4 weeks)
Goals : strength and fat loss
Supplements: (oct, multi vita, test booster)

Im about to start my 4th cycle and wanted to know if I add something like 1-andro to my sarms cycle would I run it first for the recommend time, then finish with the sarms? Or run it the last portion of the cycle and start with Sarms? Or simultaneously? The compounds i have currently are Rad140, LGD, cardarine, and 1-andro. Looking to do a 12 week lean bulk.
Ps. Thanks a ton for all the great advice. Dylan's YouTube page is my go to source for trusted info.
hey bro... im happy to help you here... the first issue is your wanting to use an oral without test... definitely a bad thing on top of the fact your body fat is far too high for any sort of steroid use and yes, a prohormone is a steroid... your best bet is to stick with sarms bro... i cannot advice any sort of steroid use to you at this time... focus on a sarms stack and dialing in your diet and training...

Top Bottom