napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about ordering

Tomo85

I’ve just placed my first order via sarmsx.com

After supplying my delivery address and payment details, I was asked to sign a chargeback Withdrawal Agreement and provide copies of my driving licence and a photo of my bank card.

Having done this, I’ve since received an email from someone called Justin Colton at sarmsx.com saying that only part of my payment has been completed and I need to contact my bank to authorise the remainder. Alternatively make a payment via western union.

Is this normal procedure, its making me nervous!

Has anyone else encountered this?

Also my bank have contacted me today with a fraud alert text message.

As this is my first time ordering I just want to make sure this is legit. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

yessir it is normal procedures I had to fill one out as well it is for fraud protection for the company. I think they were having probs after shipping people would dispute the charges so the company loses money and product.

All normal bud! I think anything over $500 they do that just for yours and there protection.

its completely fine... when a bank sees a charge from overseas they tend to flag it for your safety... all you have to do is confirm it and everything will be fine bro

Thanks guys you have put my mind at ease. I can't wait to get started... Feel like a kid on christmas eve waiting for my presents! Lol

Thanks guys you have put my mind at ease. I can't wait to get started... Feel like a kid on christmas eve waiting for my presents! Lol

LOL i completely understand brother... im more than happy to help... make sure to keep us updated on your results..

I’ve just placed my first order via sarmsx.com

After supplying my delivery address and payment details, I was asked to sign a chargeback Withdrawal Agreement and provide copies of my driving licence and a photo of my bank card.

Having done this, I’ve since received an email from someone called Justin Colton at sarmsx.com saying that only part of my payment has been completed and I need to contact my bank to authorise the remainder. Alternatively make a payment via western union.

Is this normal procedure, its making me nervous!

Has anyone else encountered this?

Also my bank have contacted me today with a fraud alert text message.

As this is my first time ordering I just want to make sure this is legit. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

I know it all sounds very alarming but I assure you it's completely normal procedure with orders over 500$. You have nothing to worry about brother

I have worked in banking. That is a new one to me. Now that is not to say the company is shady as there are many here who recommend them and that is where I will be getting my stack from, but I would say a lot of shady companies would do that.

When I placed an order today I didn't register on the sarmsx site. I never received a confirmation stating it went thru. Does anybody know if you must be a member to place an order over there?

When I placed an order today I didn't register on the sarmsx site. I never received a confirmation stating it went thru. Does anybody know if you must be a member to place an order over there?

no bro, you dont have to register whatsoever... it takes 1-2 days to process the order and then you get a confirmation email... make sure to check your spam though as well...

OK great. Thank you for the reply. I wished I would have registered before I made the order. Next Time...

Yeah I got that too the first time but just used another card and then it went through. The only thing now is that it's coming from Hong Kong? I didn't see that one coming. Got a tracking code but when I copied and pasted it to google it came back unfound. The only thing now is I wonder how long it will take to get it. With all the good things being said about SARMSX and the endorsements I am looking forward to quality product. I've ordered from others and received it within three days usually and shipped from within the states. Had good results from one source and the other was questionable, so looking forward to running LGD/GW soon.

Top Bottom