napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about ordering

Yeah I got that too the first time but just used another card and then it went through. The only thing now is that it's coming from Hong Kong? I didn't see that one coming. Got a tracking code but when I copied and pasted it to google it came back unfound. The only thing now is I wonder how long it will take to get it. With all the good things being said about SARMSX and the endorsements I am looking forward to quality product. I've ordered from others and received it within three days usually and shipped from within the states. Had good results from one source and the other was questionable, so looking forward to running LGD/GW soon.

Didn't expect it to come from Hong Kong either, but if Dylan's backing them then that's good enough for me. I've not recieved confirmation the order has been processed yet and I ordered on the 10th June. Although in fairness its down to the fact my bank held up the initial transaction. I approved it yesterday morning but not had anything back from sarmsx... I'm guessing they haven't been dispatched yet... I asked about shipping and was told that they only send 3 bottles per package and will be sent 7 days apart for each additional pack. If you provide them with alternative address' they will send them straight away.

OK great. Thank you for the reply. I wished I would have registered before I made the order. Next Time...

exactly bro, you can register anytime... its always better to register when you make an order so you have better accessibility to your orders but you will be just fine bro

Yeah I got that too the first time but just used another card and then it went through. The only thing now is that it's coming from Hong Kong? I didn't see that one coming. Got a tracking code but when I copied and pasted it to google it came back unfound. The only thing now is I wonder how long it will take to get it. With all the good things being said about SARMSX and the endorsements I am looking forward to quality product. I've ordered from others and received it within three days usually and shipped from within the states. Had good results from one source and the other was questionable, so looking forward to running LGD/GW soon.

its only the payment processing that occurs in hong kong brother... the tracking numbers ALWAYS take a day to update in the usps system... thats just how it works... it takes about 24 hours and they show...

Didn't expect it to come from Hong Kong either, but if Dylan's backing them then that's good enough for me. I've not recieved confirmation the order has been processed yet and I ordered on the 10th June. Although in fairness its down to the fact my bank held up the initial transaction. I approved it yesterday morning but not had anything back from sarmsx... I'm guessing they haven't been dispatched yet... I asked about shipping and was told that they only send 3 bottles per package and will be sent 7 days apart for each additional pack. If you provide them with alternative address' they will send them straight away.

yes, it should process on their end but you need to let then know you received bank approval etc... Only the processing for payment is done in Hong Kong, not the actual shipping... Trust me, as soon as they see the confirmation from you, the order will go out immediately... they are extremely fast with their shipping...

yes, it should process on their end but you need to let then know you received bank approval etc... Only the processing for payment is done in Hong Kong, not the actual shipping... Trust me, as soon as they see the confirmation from you, the order will go out immediately... they are extremely fast with their shipping...

Thanks Dylan, I confirmed yesterday so hopefully will receive confirmation tomorrow.

Hey Dylan I received my order in 6 days. It was professionally packed in colored bottles with metered dropper. Also both bottles were sealed which is something I haven't seen before from a few of the other sources. So I am very pleased so far with the service. I also got verification for my tracking number from Justin which I thought was a quick customer service response. So I wanted to verify my purchase experience was a positive one. Now just waiting to see the results of the ongoing research. I like this forum, it's got good folks and experienced trainers all exchanging good info. I am glad I found it. Ok.....enough of that, back to the gym lol

Hey Dylan I received my order in 6 days. It was professionally packed in colored bottles with metered dropper. Also both bottles were sealed which is something I haven't seen before from a few of the other sources. So I am very pleased so far with the service. I also got verification for my tracking number from Justin which I thought was a quick customer service response. So I wanted to verify my purchase experience was a positive one. Now just waiting to see the results of the ongoing research. I like this forum, it's got good folks and experienced trainers all exchanging good info. I am glad I found it. Ok.....enough of that, back to the gym lol

thats awesome brother... THANK YOU for the feedback... i would expect nothing less and im very pleased to hear that it went as smooth as it did... please keep us updated on your results moving forward and if you have any questions at anytime, dont hesitate to let me know...

Top Bottom