napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about eSARMs

AUbeast86

So I've been reading up on the new eSARMs site and watching Dylans videos for a few weeks on the new stuff and was getting ready to make a first-time purchase (Recomp1) from them. I understand all the dosing protocols now but I'm still a little confused about PCT. I've read contradictory statements about whether or not it's needed if you're running M1-K1 and Cardazol during the cycle. Can someone clear this up for me?

Also, does anyone know why the eSARMs S4 suspension density is now 25mg/ml instead of 50? This obviously requires you to buy 3 additional bottles if your stack includes S4 for a complete 12wk cycle since the stacks only come with 3. Not sure why that is and it's not so clear for those not paying attention.

Any insight is greatly appreciated

So I've been reading up on the new eSARMs site and watching Dylans videos for a few weeks on the new stuff and was getting ready to make a first-time purchase (Recomp1) from them. I understand all the dosing protocols now but I'm still a little confused about PCT. I've read contradictory statements about whether or not it's needed if you're running M1-K1 and Cardazol during the cycle. Can someone clear this up for me?

Also, does anyone know why the eSARMs S4 suspension density is now 25mg/ml instead of 50? This obviously requires you to buy 3 additional bottles if your stack includes S4 for a complete 12wk cycle since the stacks only come with 3. Not sure why that is and it's not so clear for those not paying attention.

Any insight is greatly appreciated

They sell a mini pct stack of m1 mk, cardazol and cardarine which is all u need for pct. as far as concentration of products, you would have to email customer service and ask them...

Top Bottom