napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure essence rad 140 log

I stand a lot at work(9+ hours) so my back would always ache. Now that I do deadlifts every week, it has really strengthen my back & rarely does it hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand a lot at work(9+ hours) so my back would always ache. Now that I do deadlifts every week, it has really strengthen my back & rarely does it hurt.

That's very good bro. I prefer to do more reps with deadlifts too. I can't go too heavy on them or I'm right back in the chiropractors office

Day 12-shoulders
Day13-arms(biceps, triceps, forearms)
Excellent pump & veins popping.
Even at work my arms fill full & I get a pump unexpectedly from the smallest task.
Skin cleared up so things must be coming back in balance. Today for the first time I noticed more aggression in the gym but also got irritated with my employees rather easily. Little things they did aggravated me.
My triceps are showing the greatest strength gains. Today for example I finished with close grip bench for 275 x 5. They have always been my strongest body part & Rad just seems to further enhance that.

Day 14-chest
Started with decline bench. Just did straight sets. 185x15, 225x10,245x8,275x5, then back to 225x5,7,8,10 for a total of 8 sets. Felt great. Followed with incline dumbbell, superset with dumbbell flat bench & flys, & finished with cable flys.
Really no side effects to complain about. On occasion I will get some cramping at my elbow joints, slight moodiness, & a breakout that cleared up. All in all thought really happy with the increases strength & hardness. At this point I would definitely recommend RAD.

Day 14-chest
Started with decline bench. Just did straight sets. 185x15, 225x10,245x8,275x5, then back to 225x5,7,8,10 for a total of 8 sets. Felt great. Followed with incline dumbbell, superset with dumbbell flat bench & flys, & finished with cable flys.
Really no side effects to complain about. On occasion I will get some cramping at my elbow joints, slight moodiness, & a breakout that cleared up. All in all thought really happy with the increases strength & hardness. At this point I would definitely recommend RAD.

Awesome update brother. It's always nice seeing those sweet strength gains. I'm happy the RAD is going well for you

Day 12-shoulders
Day13-arms(biceps, triceps, forearms)
Excellent pump & veins popping.
Even at work my arms fill full & I get a pump unexpectedly from the smallest task.
Skin cleared up so things must be coming back in balance. Today for the first time I noticed more aggression in the gym but also got irritated with my employees rather easily. Little things they did aggravated me.
My triceps are showing the greatest strength gains. Today for example I finished with close grip bench for 275 x 5. They have always been my strongest body part & Rad just seems to further enhance that.

excellent brother... i fully expect big increases in strength and you getting the the point where it will really kick in now... right around that 2 week mark... great ob so far brother!

im in to follow on this i cannot wait to start mine in January damn the more i read the more i want to jump on now.

Since my last update, I had a shoulder workout then took 2 days off followed by a arm workout on Thanksgiving day. I needed two days off because I have been pushing so hard in the gym that my whole body started to ache. It worked because today mentally I was ready to get back at it & physically I felt no soreness.
Still progressing & making gains with my lifts. Small increase in reps & weight which is nice because before RAD I had started to plateau. Nothing better than progressing in a positive direction.

Since my last update, I had a shoulder workout then took 2 days off followed by a arm workout on Thanksgiving day. I needed two days off because I have been pushing so hard in the gym that my whole body started to ache. It worked because today mentally I was ready to get back at it & physically I felt no soreness.
Still progressing & making gains with my lifts. Small increase in reps & weight which is nice because before RAD I had started to plateau. Nothing better than progressing in a positive direction.

Good to hear that RAD140 is helping you progress into the right direction buddy! Nice work, and great update!

Completed a shoulder workout today. Last Monday was my heavier shoulder workout so today I did a high rep / superset/ drop set routine. The pump was amazing. An interesting note was I would finish a set & would think I got nothing left for the next one. I would then rest about 30 seconds & my strength & endurance would be right back.
I am experiencing more soreness during the workouts in the body part I am working. Just an achy feeling but nothing I can't push through. Also, I noticed Addman mention he has been more fatigued than normal. Over the last week I too have been more tired than normal.

Completed a shoulder workout today. Last Monday was my heavier shoulder workout so today I did a high rep / superset/ drop set routine. The pump was amazing. An interesting note was I would finish a set & would think I got nothing left for the next one. I would then rest about 30 seconds & my strength & endurance would be right back.
I am experiencing more soreness during the workouts in the body part I am working. Just an achy feeling but nothing I can't push through. Also, I noticed Addman mention he has been more fatigued than normal. Over the last week I too have been more tired than normal.

very nice on the workouts and recovery bro... everything is definitely working and these are great signs you are seeing with strength and recovery... nice work

Ok so I mentioned in the past that the strength increases were small but progressively going up. Today's back workout was by far the best I've had. Dramatic increase today. Started with seated single arm machine pulls & finished with the whole stack 155 x 8. My last exercise was deadlifts at 455 x 6 good ones plus 2 reps that were a little sloppy. With every rep & set I felt strong. So I am about 3 weeks in & it appears that this is the point where RAD really takes effect.
My weight remains at 191 so no increase but definitely an increase in strength. I eat really clean so increasing body weight will not be substantial. That's not really my goal anyway. I just want to continue to recomp.
Also in my previous post I mentioned lethargy. Two days ago I changed my diet from chicken & rice 4 x day to tuna & the fatigue has abated. I was on the chicken & rice diet for many months & it started to cause some gi issues which I think attributed to my fatigue.

Near the 30 day mark and here's my stats.
Weight:193-put on 3 lbs
Bf %: 6.8-lost about 1.5%
Positives:
Increase in strength, hardness, & vascularity,
Negatives:
Occasional fatigue, slight muscle cramping, & lightheadedness.
So after 1/3 of my cycle compete, I am pleased with my progress.

Positives:
Negatives:

you doing really good.. keep it up!

Positives:
Negatives:

thats VERY strong progress especially after just 30 days bro... anytime you are adding muscle and dropping that kind of percentage of fat, that's a HUGE success! very nice work! keep the updates coming!

it's been a week since my last update. nothing new to report. workouts have been good but increases in strength have leveled off. possibly due to working 6 days per week & long hours the last couple of weeks. also, i slightly dropped my carb intake & also substituted tuna for chicken. this change has really shredded my shoulders. RAD really seems to work for recomp & not just as a bulking agent. i am maintaining my weight 191-193 but my appearance & measurements(bf%) are improved.

very nice bro I cannot wait to read more and jump on this shit well not as a stand alone but with other good stuff from PE and hipo and phurious test cyp

it's been a week since my last update. nothing new to report. workouts have been good but increases in strength have leveled off. possibly due to working 6 days per week & long hours the last couple of weeks. also, i slightly dropped my carb intake & also substituted tuna for chicken. this change has really shredded my shoulders. RAD really seems to work for recomp & not just as a bulking agent. i am maintaining my weight 191-193 but my appearance & measurements(bf%) are improved.

Nice updates man.. Looks like youre making some great head way and youre only 30 days in! That's great work.. I'm loving RAD myself, and I'm about week or so behind you. Keep up the good work man

Back
Continue slow & steady increases in strength.
Deadlifted today. 225x 12,315x10, 365 x 10, 405 x 10, 455 x 8. The 455 x 8 is a PR for me . Bested it by 1 rep so happy about that.
Body weight dropped back to 190 but I don't rely on the scale to determine my progress. I go by look & how I feel mentally & physically.
No negative days in the gym yet. Either maintaining or slowly increasing.

Chest
Started with lying on floor bench press with a pause at the bottom:
4 sets with 2 drops after each set. Finished with 225x 10, 185 x 10, 165x 10.
Felt strong but got fatigued after completion. Next s/s incline db with incline fly x 4 sets, decline on hammer strength x 4 sets, cable flys s/s with pec dec x 4 sets. I still had plenty of energy left so I did one of my favorite finishers in which I do push ups on the smith machine. I'll do 10 reps then lower the bar down then continue till I'm at the bottom. Will complete 3 or 4 cycles. Always an awesome pump.
Finished with my usual 15 mins on ab work.
Weight holding steady at 191 & bf% 6.8.
Loving the strength gains & vascularity.
Side effects are now none existent.

Top Bottom