napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure essence rad 140 log

Chest
Started with lying on floor bench press with a pause at the bottom:
4 sets with 2 drops after each set. Finished with 225x 10, 185 x 10, 165x 10.
Felt strong but got fatigued after completion. Next s/s incline db with incline fly x 4 sets, decline on hammer strength x 4 sets, cable flys s/s with pec dec x 4 sets. I still had plenty of energy left so I did one of my favorite finishers in which I do push ups on the smith machine. I'll do 10 reps then lower the bar down then continue till I'm at the bottom. Will complete 3 or 4 cycles. Always an awesome pump.
Finished with my usual 15 mins on ab work.
Weight holding steady at 191 & bf% 6.8.
Loving the strength gains & vascularity.
Side effects are now none existent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice log bro, I actually do that same finisher on the smith machine. It is a killer pump for sure

Chest
Started with lying on floor bench press with a pause at the bottom:
4 sets with 2 drops after each set. Finished with 225x 10, 185 x 10, 165x 10.
Felt strong but got fatigued after completion. Next s/s incline db with incline fly x 4 sets, decline on hammer strength x 4 sets, cable flys s/s with pec dec x 4 sets. I still had plenty of energy left so I did one of my favorite finishers in which I do push ups on the smith machine. I'll do 10 reps then lower the bar down then continue till I'm at the bottom. Will complete 3 or 4 cycles. Always an awesome pump.
Finished with my usual 15 mins on ab work.
Weight holding steady at 191 & bf% 6.8.
Loving the strength gains & vascularity.
Side effects are now none existent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice update and nice workout bud!

completed my 2 month RAD cycle.
body weight 192 lbs (1 lb gain)
bf% 6.8% (dropped 1.5%)
strength-increased slightly on most exercises.
appearance-hardier, leaner, & more vascular
side effects- at first, some fatigue, cramping & lightheadedness but those resolved after about 10 days.
personally, i would give RAD another try but i would stack it with S4 & ldg.
i am know going to continue with my trt & start a new cycle in about 4 weeks with primo, deca, test cyp at 800/150/200 for 12 weeks.

completed my 2 month RAD cycle.
body weight 192 lbs (1 lb gain)
bf% 6.8% (dropped 1.5%)
strength-increased slightly on most exercises.
appearance-hardier, leaner, & more vascular
side effects- at first, some fatigue, cramping & lightheadedness but those resolved after about 10 days.
personally, i would give RAD another try but i would stack it with S4 & ldg.
i am know going to continue with my trt & start a new cycle in about 4 weeks with primo, deca, test cyp at 800/150/200 for 12 weeks.

Great results from a stand alone cycle! These logs give me a great idea of what to expect from these products. Still waiting on my order...lol

Great results from a stand alone cycle! These logs give me a great idea of what to expect from these products. Still waiting on my order...lol

It's that time of year man.. Packages take forever around the holidays. I went to the post office last week and it was worse then the DOL

ok so a quick question rad140 dosing is 20 mg per day the bottle says 10 mg so were you taking 2 droppers? For some reason my pm;s aren't working any help here bc I am on day 6 of dosing 2 droppers full

ok cool thanks for the response man. I was following this closely and cannot wait for my results but im running in a stack not as a standalone

Top Bottom