Pure Essence Ancillaries??

PureEssenceSarms said:
Here is what we are currently looking at adding:

Aromasin
Letrozole
Raloxifene

Nolvadex
Clomid

This will be an excellent start to our ancillary section. We feel that ralioxifene is superior for treating gyno and often overlooked. Letro quality is always hard to find and we have the very best and as many know, liquid aromasin is very hit and miss but ours will be of the highest quality. Nolvadex and Clomid are a need for everyone not on testosterone replacement therapy so these are more than necessary. How does this look to everyone?

That lineup looks like a very solid start to me!

PureEssenceSarms said:

Aromasin
Letrozole
Raloxifene

Nolvadex
Clomid

This will be an excellent start to our ancillary section. We feel that ralioxifene is superior for treating gyno and often overlooked. Letro quality is always hard to find and we have the very best and as many know, liquid aromasin is very hit and miss but ours will be of the highest quality. Nolvadex and Clomid are a need for everyone not on testosterone replacement therapy so these are more than necessary. How does this look to everyone?

Looks great

MrChristian said:
Definitely interested here too. Would love to order PCT supplies from you.

I agree. I will be ready to order PCT supplies and would feel more comfortable ordering more SARMs like S4 that requires PCT. Hopefully it's all affordable prices.

PureEssenceSarms said:

Aromasin
Letrozole
Raloxifene

Nolvadex
Clomid

Awesome!

Tijuana said:
PureEssenceSarms said:

Aromasin
Letrozole
Raloxifene

Nolvadex
Clomid

Awesome!

+1 Aromasin, Nolvadex and Clomid are at the top of my list. :)

The lineup looks extremely promising and i cannot wait to see a company that provides real quality ancillaries!

That would be great considering the quality would have to be top notch. Remember you advertise as the highest quality and that's a hard reputation to keep so hopefully putting your name on these products and standing behind them is of the upmost importance. Then again you already know that. If this is the case then by all means let it ride

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Ancillaries??

Yolked said:
That would be great considering the quality would have to be top notch. Remember you advertise as the highest quality and that's a hard reputation to keep so hopefully putting your name on these products and standing behind them is of the upmost importance. Then again you already know that. If this is the case then by all means let it ride
From the quality I've experienced from their sarms, I have no doubt that Pure Essence will have the same great quality with their ancillaries

RickRock said:
Yolked said:
From the quality I've experienced from their sarms, I have no doubt that Pure Essence will have the same great quality with their ancillaries

Agreed

RickRock said:
PureEssenceSarms said:
We are looking on feedback of the interest of us adding things like letrozole, exemestane etc. to the site. We have perfected the process with the highest grade of everything you can find. These are guaranteed to be top quality and unlike many other research misrepresentation but we would like feedback on adding them from everyone as far as the interest. We believe there is significant interest amongst everyone. Please respond with your feedback...

Oh, I think you'll hear some strong support for adding ancillaries to the pure essence lineup. The demand for high quality research chemicals are quite high, and people know what to expect with the quality of pure essence.

It would be very nice to have things like Aromasin, arimadex, letrozole, Clomid, and Nolva available because of the necessity for on cycle support and post cycle recovery.

I agree %100, it would only compliment what PE is already offering at the moment. Plus MK677 is also on the way, good to go..

Angelo said:
RickRock said:
PureEssenceSarms said:
We are looking on feedback of the interest of us adding things like letrozole, exemestane etc. to the site. We have perfected the process with the highest grade of everything you can find. These are guaranteed to be top quality and unlike many other research misrepresentation but we would like feedback on adding them from everyone as far as the interest. We believe there is significant interest amongst everyone. Please respond with your feedback...

Oh, I think you'll hear some strong support for adding ancillaries to the pure essence lineup. The demand for high quality research chemicals are quite high, and people know what to expect with the quality of pure essence.

It would be very nice to have things like Aromasin, arimadex, letrozole, Clomid, and Nolva available because of the necessity for on cycle support and post cycle recovery.

I agree %100, it would only compliment what PE is already offering at the moment. Plus MK677 is also on the way, good to go..
Hopefully mk677 isn't 200 dollars

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

originalbingham said:
Angelo said:
RickRock said:
PureEssenceSarms said:

No it absolutely will not be... I do know that it is far more expensive than other sarms on original cost but 200 is absolutely absurdity and people selling it for that should be ashamed... I understand it will be extremely competitive on cost and will beat most... The ones that have it offered extremely low are very very very sketchy... Trust me, when you factor everything in and the price is too low, it screams under dosing and it screams a counterfeit product... there is a happy medium there where everyone involved wins, trust me and Pure Essence is known for finding this range for everyone while still being the very best for quality... This is why they are here

originalbingham said:
Angelo said:
RickRock said:
PureEssenceSarms said:

We will be providing exact prices soon but we will not exceed 125 each on the MK-677. It will probably be lower than this but we have not confirmed everything quite yet but it will not exceed this, we assure you. We will be the most competitive as possible on the price and will provide the VERY BEST quality and customer service on the planet!

Angelo said:
RickRock said:
PureEssenceSarms said:

Plus rad140 as well!

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

DylanGemelli said:
originalbingham said:
Angelo said:
RickRock said:
PureEssenceSarms said:

No it absolutely will not be... I do know that it is far more expensive than other sarms on original cost but 200 is absolutely absurdity and people selling it for that should be ashamed... I understand it will be extremely competitive on cost and will beat most... The ones that have it offered extremely low are very very very sketchy... Trust me, when you factor everything in and the price is too low, it screams under dosing and it screams a counterfeit product... there is a happy medium there where everyone involved wins, trust me and Pure Essence is known for finding this range for everyone while still being the very best for quality... This is why they are here

I dunno about everybody else, but being able to acquire high quality products from PURE ESSENCE is like a breath of fresh air. I cannot remember the last time i was able to order product without concerns of not receiving what i paid for. Feeling care free, just received my PE GW yesterday... :D THANKS A TON PURE ESSENCE AND TO YOU AS WELL DYLAN SIR ! Much appreciated...

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Ancillaries??

PureEssenceSarms said:
originalbingham said:
Angelo said:
"RickRock" said:
"PureEssenceSarms" said:

We will be providing exact prices soon but we will not exceed 125 each on the MK-677. It will probably be lower than this but we have not confirmed everything quite yet but it will not exceed this, we assure you. We will be the most competitive as possible on the price and will provide the VERY BEST quality and customer service on the planet!
This is great news! I'm very excited to try out MK-677 from pure essence once it becomes available :)

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Ancillaries??

Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
originalbingham said:
Angelo said:
"RickRock" said:
"PureEssenceSarms" said:

I dunno about everybody else, but being able to acquire high quality products from PURE ESSENCE is like a breath of fresh air. I cannot remember the last time i was able to order product without concerns of not receiving what i paid for. Feeling care free, just received my PE GW yesterday... :D THANKS A TON PURE ESSENCE AND TO YOU AS WELL DYLAN SIR ! Much appreciated...
Very well said brother, and I agree 100%. You get full peace of mind knowing you have the best quality available with pure essence

Angelo said:
DylanGemelli said:
originalbingham said:
Angelo said:
RickRock said:
PureEssenceSarms said:

thats excellent brother! im really happy that you are having such a great experience but i would expect nothing less! make sure to keep us updated on your progress and results and im always here if you need anything!

Top Bottom