napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron worth adding to the Stack?

ikmejers

Looking to run a 10-12 week cycle at the end of this month. I'm on TRT (100mg of Test E a week), this may go up to 200mg a week depending on my blood work results at the end of the month. Is adding Proviron worth it?

Test E (100 or 200 mg a week
Tren E (200 mg a week)
Mast E (600 mg a week)
GW501516 (20mg a day)
MK-2866 (25mg a day)
Caber (0.5mg twice a week)
exemestane and Letro on hand
Multi
Fish Oil
glucosamine chondroitin msm
liv52 and NAC on hand

Looking to run a 10-12 week cycle at the end of this month. I'm on TRT (100mg of Test E a week), this may go up to 200mg a week depending on my blood work results at the end of the month. Is adding Proviron worth it?

Test E (100 or 200 mg a week
Tren E (200 mg a week)
Mast E (600 mg a week)
GW501516 (20mg a day)
MK-2866 (25mg a day)
Caber (0.5mg twice a week)
exemestane and Letro on hand
Multi
Fish Oil
glucosamine chondroitin msm
liv52 and NAC on hand

Hey, I am new to this forum myself and presently on TRT (200 mg Test C biweekly) though I am switching to 100 mg a week on my own. Doing bloods at the end of this month and hopefully doc will bump up the dose. Not sure if you saw these videos by Dylan, but here are the links:

https://youtu.be/VNzDlUK1EX8
https://youtu.be/dbHfgp4YP5A

If you don't mind me asking, is this your first cycle?

Hey, I am new to this forum myself and presently on TRT (200 mg Test C biweekly) though I am switching to 100 mg a week on my own. Doing bloods at the end of this month and hopefully doc will bump up the dose. Not sure if you saw these videos by Dylan, but here are the links:

https://youtu.be/VNzDlUK1EX8
https://youtu.be/dbHfgp4YP5A

If you don't mind me asking, is this your first cycle?

Welcome as well my friend to the forum. Hopefully you can bump your test, only the results will tell. I'm holding off on my cycle until after I get my blood work done, I switched over from Axiron and Androgel, both sucked.

I have been following Dylan going back to a few years, since Evolutionary.org, he knows his shit no doubt.

First cycle lol, nope. My first cycle was pharma grade years ago when it was easy to get. I was 22... 18 years ago... Dbol only cycle.

Welcome as well my friend to the forum. Hopefully you can bump your test, only the results will tell. I'm holding off on my cycle until after I get my blood work done, I switched over from Axiron and Androgel, both sucked.

I have been following Dylan going back to a few years, since Evolutionary.org, he knows his shit no doubt.

First cycle lol, nope. My first cycle was pharma grade years ago when it was easy to get. I was 22... 18 years ago... Dbol only cycle.

I just recently started TRT injections and have never done a cycle. I tried PH in my mid 20's, but that doesn't count. My plan is to let my levels stabilize and get past these blood test then would like to initiate a blast and cruise regimen of some sort. Dylan's videos are great and watching them has actually prevented me from running out and taking everything underneath the sun. So I am just going to keep it simple and start with a little extra Test and an AI for now.Then in the future possibly consider adding in other compounds once I learn more and figure this stuff out.

Keep me posted on the Proviron. if you run it and how it works. I have read mixed reviews so I am interested to know.

I just recently started TRT injections and have never done a cycle. I tried PH in my mid 20's, but that doesn't count. My plan is to let my levels stabilize and get past these blood test then would like to initiate a blast and cruise regimen of some sort. Dylan's videos are great and watching them has actually prevented me from running out and taking everything underneath the sun. So I am just going to keep it simple and start with a little extra Test and an AI for now.Then in the future possibly consider adding in other compounds once I learn more and figure this stuff out.

Keep me posted on the Proviron. if you run it and how it works. I have read mixed reviews so I am interested to know.

Sounds like a good plan, you just need to work your blast and cruise around when you take your bloodwork, some of these stay in your system for awhile after taking them.

Yeah, still on the fence, looking to maybe run just 50mg of Proviron for 6 weeks

I just got done running 12 weeks of Bayer Proviron at 50mg/day and I honestly wouldn't waste my money. I wish I had gone with masteron for how much I spent on the proviron. It did help with libido a bit but didn't really notice that much of a difference in terms of aesthetic effects and I'm at 9% bodyfat. FYI, if you do it, I wouldn't use it during PCT. I have blood tests that prove that it did in fact suppress me. I ran it 2 weeks into PCT and quit and recovered pretty quickly after that. I've heard some people say they run it in PCT and are fine and love it while on cycle, so I guess it varies from person to person.

Last edited:
I felt the libido and hardness in my muscles using it the last 2 cycles, and was gonna not use it in my next cycle but my Alabama math ended up fucking me and I ended up with proviron again so I still may skip it just to see but I feel like it helped me in my last 2 cycles maybe ill throw it in my stash and skip it just for curiousity sake

some people love proviron and some dont... i can tell you that the leaner you are the better it works... i love proviron... i always use it but i feel the benefits from it but you have to UNDERSTAND what to expect... its not profound whatsoever but it does a lot of little things that add up... to me, its worth it but for some its not... i would run it but that's just me... 50 mg per day...

Proviron only shines when I use it at a minimum of 10% bf at 50mgs a day. Ive had friends use it and have no response whatsoever. When I stack it with Masteron at the end of a Tren cycle, I'm golden.

some people love proviron and some dont... i can tell you that the leaner you are the better it works... i love proviron... i always use it but i feel the benefits from it but you have to UNDERSTAND what to expect... its not profound whatsoever but it does a lot of little things that add up... to me, its worth it but for some its not... i would run it but that's just me... 50 mg per day...

I agree. It's definitely not profound but I do notice a positive difference.

for me, the libido increase is always one of the main qualities i see but also, its nice to have something so strong with reducing shbg... thats a major attribute and proviron really shines in that area and while it does a lot of these little things you cant see on the surface, you sure can tell in how you feel and perform when your taking it...

I've dropped it for the past two-ish weeks while on Test, and I feel libido is actually higher off it (was flaring the prostate a bit so that didn't help) but surely enough, I have also observed a noticeable loss of muscle hardness and definition without it. Little bit, but definitely noticeable to me.

Can'twin.jpg. Lol.

Only into my first week and lethargic as hell! Any suggestions how to combat this? I heard upping the carb and increase caffeine.

Only into my first week and lethargic as hell! Any suggestions how to combat this? I heard upping the carb and increase caffeine.

nothing your running is a methylated oral unless you made a chance and even if you were, nothing would cause lethargy this quickly... its not associated with your cycle at all.. have you had bloodwork done before though? do you have low test?

No orals that are 17a are being run, may be not enough sleep. Just received my blood work but back from using 100mg a week of Test E over 8 weeks. Total Level is at 459.

Top Bottom