napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron and results

You should notice it in a week or 2.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Okay, Thanks! Today is exactly one week so I am hoping in the next week I notice something. I ordered the pharma Bayer Proviron which I will probably gets next week. So when that arrives, I will switch to that if I am not seeing results with this UG Proviron.

Okay, Thanks! Today is exactly one week so I am hoping in the next week I notice something. I ordered the pharma Bayer Proviron which I will probably gets next week. So when that arrives, I will switch to that if I am not seeing results with this UG Proviron.

Yes give it some more time man see what happens. Also don’t expect to much from it maybe you are just hoping for more then it’s worth? But either way more time is needed I wouldn’t go below 50mgs a day tho.

On bayer 25mg mood focus and libido noticeably increased in a short period of time. Hair was fucked within 20 days, that was only downside but expected.

If you go by mother's side yes. Paternal grandfather and great uncle both got nice head of hair for upper 80s.

Probably going to run a ugl proviron and compare the two experiences soon, think it will help some people with what to expect even tho everything is person to person.

Im running 50mg Axio and all is well. Just finished week two. Libido through the roof, mood great, focus, etc. Hair still good. I was a believer within a week.

Top Bottom