napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proviron and results

not everyone responds to everything they use... thats just something you have to find out through trial and error

Ill give it more time... the package looks like legit bayer with theView attachment 5956

I am having a similar experience. I tried UG Proviron from one source and I got no results. I just ordered the Bayer Proviron from a different source to see if that works. I hope that it is legit. Both sources are trusted sources from here.

When I took Proviron I felt it on day 1. Had to pee every half hour and I was hornier than a 3 peckered billy goat. 50mg

When I took Proviron I felt it on day 1. Had to pee every half hour and I was hornier than a 3 peckered billy goat. 50mg

I watched a video on youtube from Dr. Tony Huge describing proviron vs masteron. He was saying these two products can be interchangeable? Not sure if I'm buying it... I don't mind Dr. Tony Huge cause he does say some educational things every now and then, but is there really any comparison?

I watched a video on youtube from Dr. Tony Huge describing proviron vs masteron. He was saying these two products can be interchangeable? Not sure if I'm buying it... I don't mind Dr. Tony Huge cause he does say some educational things every now and then, but is there really any comparison?
Yes they are very similar with Masteron being superior in my opinion.

Mast is expensive and some like to use Proviron as an more affordable oral solution. Masteron is really awesome in every way. I use it mostly to help control estrogen, libido boost, maximizes the effect of other AAS, cleans up gains, and helps minimize acne. If you have below 10%bf the hardness is absurd.

It will also add some strength and aggression to your workouts.

they have a lot of similar qualities but masteron is definitely a more powerful steroid... you wont be using proviron instead of masteron pre contest etc... in that regard they are not even close...

you have to understand how proviron works... its not going to do anything powerful on its own or on the surface... its ability to shine is enhancing other compounds you are using...

I have read quite a few people say that they got quick and very noticeable results. I dont mind waiting, I just want to be sure that it is working. I can understand not feeling an increase in libido if it does not affect me that way, but there should be some other things the dryness, vascularity etc.

Okay so that makes sense. I understand. Currently, I am using HCGenerate and arimistane somand e other nat test boosters. I assume those are not strong enough to make a difference.

What were you taking in addition to Proviron when you had those quick results?
Platinum Biotech Test Cyp
Platinum Biotech Proviron
Global Anabolics Aromasin

I can't take Proviron for a long time. It increases my resting heart rate even at a low dosage and makes me feel uncomfortable. Masteron doesn't do that unless I go over 600mg.

Platinum Biotech Test Cyp
Platinum Biotech Proviron
Global Anabolics Aromasin

I can't take Proviron for a long time. It increases my resting heart rate even at a low dosage and makes me feel uncomfortable. Masteron doesn't do that unless I go over 600mg.

Thanks for that info. I am running it solo so that may be the issue.

I am currently on 50mg of Proviron about 4 weeks in. Increase in libido and I feel like I have put on some muscle fullness and slightly more focus and aggression in the gym.

Top Bottom