napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Protein leakage (help!)

stovoreens

Hey guys lemme fill you in on what's going on. Back in November I noticed lots of bubbles when I peed. After googling I realized it was protein. Got my urine checked and protein was in the urine and then got my kidneys checked and my creatinine was 1.6 and egfr was 47 I believe. I was running 400mg of test and 300mg of primo. My doctor freaked out and assumed it was the juice and told me to stop immediately but I just couldn't accept that. For the next 4 days I drank 1 gallon of water per day and took NAC and milk thistle in the morning and at night and then I retested my kidneys. Creatinine down to 1.2(normal) and egfr above 60 once again (normal). My doctor then admitted I must have been dehydrated and said I could still use my test and primo. Here's my problem, I'm still seeing bubbles in my urine and in fact there was still an elevation in protein in my urine even though my kidneys are at a normal range again. My doctor said sometimes men have protein in the urine and it's no big deal but honestly I don't trust doctors. I've lowered my test to 240mg per week and primo at 200mg per week. Still drinking a gallon a day plus NAC and milk thistle. I still see the extra bubbles but mainly when it's the first piss of the day or if im lagging on my water intake. Does anyone have any ideas on what's happening? I trust you guys more than any doctors lol.

Generally it can be due to dehydration when you see the bubbles and that would be my first instinctual guess... it can also be due to your kidneys having a problem... i can tell you i had some extremely strange urine issues out of nowhere for over 2 weeks and i was peeing non stop etc.. .i was really worried because my kidney bloodwork and liver bloodwork was pretty off and i wasnt even on cycle but come to find out it was fucking covid causing it... its not talked about often but it certainly occurred... so there's a number of things that could cause it but generally, dehydration would be the first area to look at... also inflammation and low blood pressure... Intense exercise or activity, emotional stress, aspirin therapy and exposure to cold can also trigger proteinuria

when you use steroids it is normal for bloodwork to be thrown off

the key is when you come off are things still off or not.

also creatinine and BUN are normally elevated with lifters. however that doesn't mean it is okay. that is why it is a good idea to take some time off and that is why bodybuilders have shorter lifespans. don't think its okay to strain your kidney's forever

bros you need to drink a LOT more water daily and use n2guard

stay hydrated brother, like dylan said all those factors at the end of his paragraph are factors to consider

I would keep it up with the water and supplement intake. Definitely get bloods done a few times after your cycle/PCT is done. Something you want to monitor when you are not on gear.

I’m with the guys up your water intake and also supplement with N2Guard. The benefits of it wether on or off cycle are amazing.

Ok guys solid advice. As far as my cycle goes, it's not a cycle. This is my trt. Low dose primo 200mg(which replaced my arimidex) and 200mg test year round. Guess I'll just keep my water at a gallon a day. I'm already using NAC and milk thistle. Does n2guard have any other stuff that's beneficial?

Ok guys solid advice. As far as my cycle goes, it's not a cycle. This is my trt. Low dose primo 200mg(which replaced my arimidex) and 200mg test year round. Guess I'll just keep my water at a gallon a day. I'm already using NAC and milk thistle. Does n2guard have any other stuff that's beneficial?
it has 45 total ingredients in it... its by far the mist complete all in one protectant on the entire market! I got my start working for needtobuildmuscle {n2bm} and I would have never worked for them if they did not have top quality products because it would have ruined my name... im approaching 40 now and over the past year i have been using n2guard daily, regardless of being on cycle and it has been a huge benefit to me... i completely stand by it a million percent

Last edited:
I veryu much agree with Dylan on this when it comes to N2Guard. I have been using it for some time now as well and it has been a great benefit on my blood panels

I have used N2Guard a few times and always had excellent blood work with it as well so I can also vouch for it as being very effective

Top Bottom