napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

proposed cycle

mastermolnar

Stats 29 yo 5'9" 190 10% bf with 8 years of steady gym experience and several cycles under my belt.

Proposed cycle
1-16 600 t400 weekly
16-20 100 test prop ed
1-20 600 eq week
1-20 .5 arimadex eod
1-4 75 tren ace eod
14-20 75 tren ace ed

pct
100/50/50/50 clomid
40/40/20/20 nolva

My main question has to do with tren. I would rather not run it through the entire cycle, but im not sure if the lapse in tren is necessary or if it would even matter much. I should mention I have never had any sides from tren in my past usages even at 100mg ed and have never had issues with prolactin although I have caber on hand. Just wondering if its worth using it as a kickstart (so to speak) or if I should just save it for a heavier finisher.

Thanks in advance

I would cut the tren out of the first part of cycle and replace it with an oral like tbol for 4-6 weeks. Your later part with tren looks strong as is. I would strongly recomend upping the eq dose to 800mg ew. I did for my current cycle and damn it was a world of difference.

Re: RE: proposed cycle

mastermolnar said:
Stats 29 yo 5'9" 190 10% bf with 8 years of steady gym experience and several cycles under my belt.

Proposed cycle
1-16 600 t400 weekly
16-20 100 test prop ed
1-20 600 eq week
1-20 .5 arimadex eod
1-4 75 tren ace eod
14-20 75 tren ace ed

pct
100/50/50/50 clomid
40/40/20/20 nolva

My main question has to do with tren. I would rather not run it through the entire cycle, but im not sure if the lapse in tren is necessary or if it would even matter much. I should mention I have never had any sides from tren in my past usages even at 100mg ed and have never had issues with prolactin although I have caber on hand. Just wondering if its worth using it as a kickstart (so to speak) or if I should just save it for a heavier finisher.

Thanks in advance
I don't understand the 4 weeks of test prop at the end. That makes no sense to me. Just cut it out. Also Tren the first 4 weeks doesn't make sense either. I would just run it the last 8 weeks as a finisher, and add Winstrol the last 6 weeks at 50mg ED. You could use Tbol as a kickstart the first 4 weeks of the cycle.

I would also add in GW and S4 to the last 12 weeks of the cycle as well. Here is how I would run everything

1-20 Test 500mg per week
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-20 EQ 600mg-800mg per week
1-20 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
17-22 Winstrol 50mg ED
5-20 GW 20mg ED
5-20 S4 50mg ED
13-20 Tren A 100mg EOD

PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg ED
MK-2866 25mg Ed

The prop at the end of the cycle is to allow quicker clearance and because I have some on hand anyway. I generally try to stay away from orals. I guess ill just cut the tren kick but honestly im just eager to start it because its such an amazing compound.

As for the eq dosage, ill run it at 800 but I just like to keep my dosage as low as poss that will produce results. This is my first time running eq and im pumped to see what level of vascularity I can get to. Im naturally pretty lean and have made clean gains and recovered well.
Thanks for the input.
Definitely feeling the love

mastermolnar said:
The prop at the end of the cycle is to allow quicker clearance and because I have some on hand anyway. I generally try to stay away from orals. I guess ill just cut the tren kick but honestly im just eager to start it because its such an amazing compound.

As for the eq dosage, ill run it at 800 but I just like to keep my dosage as low as poss that will produce results. This is my first time running eq and im pumped to see what level of vascularity I can get to. Im naturally pretty lean and have made clean gains and recovered well.
Thanks for the input.
Definitely feeling the love

your going to absolutely LOVE eq bro... i never run a cycle without it and i always say its the most underrated steroid there is and that is very true... you will love the endurance, strength and vascularity... NOW, you couple this with GW-501516 and you have extreme levels of endurance that will be remarkable and especially necessary with tren use... then you take s4 to add the hardening and vascularity along with proviron and you are sitting extremely strong... the cycle itself needs some tweaking but i have some very good ideas for you... i see what your doing with your test and that is actually just fine... here is what i would do

1-16 test 400
17-20 test prop 150 mg eod
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-22 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-22 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-22 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-22 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
15-22 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
13-20 tren ace 100 mg eod
13-20 caber .5 mg e3d
19-22 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 23-26

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks a lot. Appreciate the help. Im at the point where I have done my research and know enough to be safe and ask questions when unsure, but im looking for that next level cycle. Never supplemented with sarms. Which of the sarms listed in your take on a cycle is most important and for what reason? What are their functions?

Im happy to have guys like you in my corner

I guarantee you, GUARANTEE you, you'll love how the GW complements tren. My first time around with sarms too, and i'll admit a small part of me thought it was kind of going to be a hyped up hoax, but let me tell you.. im glad i trust the boy's and girl's here at AR. The endurance (wich i uasually lack) has gone threw the roof, and this is @ 75mg tren ED! My girl's quite hardcore when it come's to the elliptical machine and beats my ass there any day, but now im just smiling at here, side by side while the sweat's flying and im breathing fine threw the nose! And she's of the machine before me... :twisted:

krill89 said:
I guarantee you, GUARANTEE you, you'll love how the GW complements tren. My first time around with sarms too, and i'll admit a small part of me thought it was kind of going to be a hyped up hoax, but let me tell you.. im glad i trust the boy's and girl's here at AR. The endurance (wich i uasually lack) has gone threw the roof, and this is @ 75mg tren ED! My girl's quite hardcore when it come's to the elliptical machine and beats my ass there any day, but now im just smiling at here, side by side while the sweat's flying and im breathing fine threw the nose! And she's of the machine before me... :twisted:

I love hearing that is working like that for you.. That is exactly why I always say it is a must to run tren with GW-501516... To be able to combat that issue is huge and its something that absolutely needs to be addressed... Keep the updates on that coming!

krill89 said:

You are absolutely right on the money with that. GW is a staple for me with Tren for that reason. It also helps with cholesterol values and blood pressure, which Tren can have a negative effect on as well. On top of its endurance and fat loss benefits, it's a great on cycle support with Tren basically.

Top Bottom