napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Proper Dosing help!!

markf671

I bought Mk2866 and Sr9009 from Sarms for Sale. The Mk2866 is 50mg/ml , Sr9009 is 20mg/ml, also came with 2 ML droppers.

Do I dose Mk2866- 25mg a day and Sr9009 5mg x 3 a day? And how do I use the dropper?

Thanks guys!!

So they are 1ML droppers (unless something has changed).

So for your MK677 its 50mg/ML right? 30 MLs in the bottle. If you want 25mg its half an ML so the middle line on the dropper (.5ML).

SR9009 I dose 20mg a day and I split it 10mg before working out (if working out in the morning) then 10mg more 4-5 hours later.

So mine are marked if yours are not then as Dylan stated it would be 1/3 of the dropper.

If you have the dropper that has markings for .25ML/.5ML/.75ML/1ML then you would want the .5ML line

So I used the .5 for my mk2866 =25mg, .25 for my sr9009 = 10mg. Is that right?

Yes that is correct if you are doing 2 doses of 5 MG a day. That would total 10mg.

If you are looking to dose 10mg at a time you would want .5ML as the SR9009 is 20mg/ML.

Update!! Ok it's been a little over 2 weeks now, I can really feel the difference between the pill form and liquid form. I'm feeling it way more with the liquid. Weight went down from 195 to 189, I've been going 3x a week and really cleaned up my diet.

The products from Sarms for Sale are the real deal! I'm feeling it when, I hit the gym. I wish their bottles were spill proof tho, I lost more then half of my Sr9009 in my bag, it leaked out through the dropper part!! Kinda bummed about that, but I'll keep you guys informed!!

Thanks,
Mark

Update!! Ok it's been a little over 2 weeks now, I can really feel the difference between the pill form and liquid form. I'm feeling it way more with the liquid. Weight went down from 195 to 189, I've been going 3x a week and really cleaned up my diet.

The products from Sarms for Sale are the real deal! I'm feeling it when, I hit the gym. I wish their bottles were spill proof tho, I lost more then half of my Sr9009 in my bag, it leaked out through the dropper part!! Kinda bummed about that, but I'll keep you guys informed!!

Thanks,
Mark
excellent bro!! now you can see how its supposed to be!

Update!! Ok it's been a little over 2 weeks now, I can really feel the difference between the pill form and liquid form. I'm feeling it way more with the liquid.
The form doesn't matter bro it's the quality of the raws used and SARMS4Sale just uses very high quality raws in a liquid solution. All raws are tested for authenticity and purity.

Update!! I added GW501516 to my stack, I've noticed my body feels tighter and looks more defined. Also I feel stronger while pushing heavier weights till failure, added 1 hour of cardio on my off day.

Hovering at 189-185, I was expecting to lose weight faster, regardless I'm loving it so far so good!! But still a work in progress. 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks again guys!!

Top Bottom