Captain Britannia

Just got my blood work done.

So I start my cycle this week with the following stack:

-GW
-LGD
-Ostarine
-Andarine
-S4

They are all in liquid form and I don't know the proper dose or even how to administer it.

Proper advice and guidance would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Did they come with a dropper?

What does the concentration on the bottle say? Should be mg/ml.

Did they come with a dropper?

What does the concentration on the bottle say? Should be mg/ml.

It is a liquid bottle with a dropper so I'm fairly sure the administration is oral. There are no other details about the concentration on the item but according to the source it is 30 ml per bottle.

It is a liquid bottle with a dropper so I'm fairly sure the administration is oral. There are no other details about the concentration on the item but according to the source it is 30 ml per bottle.

As dylan said you gotta talk to your source.

Every brand ive seen has a concentration of Miligrams per ML. The dropper is likely a 1ML dropper so if say the concentration was 10mg per ML 1 pull dropper would be 10mg.

You cant dose it though if you dont know the concentration and yes again 100% these are oral compounds.

There's no way to know without contacting your source unfortunately

Get your stuff together so we can help you out, without knowing the concentration we can't tell you the dose. So contact your source about it first

get your stuff together so we can help you out, without knowing the concentration we can't tell you the dose. So contact your source about it first

The following contains the concentrations of what I'm planning on taking for this cycle:

rad-140 - 10 mg/ml
lgd-4033 - 10 mg/ml
s4 - 50 mg/ml
mk2866 - 50 mg/ml

so you need one dropper full of lgd every day

1/2 dropper of s4 in the morning and 1/2 4-6 hours later

2 droppers of rad

1/2 dropper of mk2866

Top Bottom