napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prohormone PCT Help

bperry

Hey everyone,

I recently started a 15 day cycle of ReactionNutrition 3D Mass.

3D Mass has 100mg 1-Androstene-3b-o, 17-one
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one
Androst-3,5-dien-7, 17-dione

I started the cycle before ordering a PCT, because I was unsure of what to get, and wasn't entirely sure that I even needed one. I'm pretty inexperienced with this type of thing. I'm only a few days in, and plan to get a PCT but I'm still unsure of what to get, what the dosage should be etc.

From doing some research it seems that Clomid could be a good choice, and my buddy also recommended a D-pol or another D aspartic acid on top of the Clomid. Still the issue remains that I don't know where, how much, or what brands to get. Any help will be useful.

Also, I'm aware I should have done more research before hand, but that's why I'm coming to you all now before it's actually too late!

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I recently started a 15 day cycle of ReactionNutrition 3D Mass.

3D Mass has 100mg 1-Androstene-3b-o, 17-one
4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one
Androst-3,5-dien-7, 17-dione

I started the cycle before ordering a PCT, because I was unsure of what to get, and wasn't entirely sure that I even needed one. I'm pretty inexperienced with this type of thing. I'm only a few days in, and plan to get a PCT but I'm still unsure of what to get, what the dosage should be etc.

From doing some research it seems that Clomid could be a good choice, and my buddy also recommended a D-pol or another D aspartic acid on top of the Clomid. Still the issue remains that I don't know where, how much, or what brands to get. Any help will be useful.

Also, I'm aware I should have done more research before hand, but that's why I'm coming to you all now before it's actually too late!

Thanks!
Bro you need to run a full pct. That cycle you ran was a horrible choice. There's a reason we don't recommend oral only cycles

Here's what you need to run all from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Bro you need to run a full pct. That cycle you ran was a horrible choice. There's a reason we don't recommend oral only cycles

Here's what you need to run all from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Go with this protocol right here bro, can't go wrong

15 day cycle??? thats not a cycle... i dont even know what you would call that... you literally have no business using anything because you are way past clueless, which is fine, thats what the forum is here for, so you can learn... however, you dont start a cycle when its more than evident you have no clue whatsoever on what your doing and you definitely dont start without having your full pct on hand and knowing what to take etc... you need to stop NOW and run the full pct that was given to you and DO NOT run anything else until you grasp exactly what your doing.. you dont just "learn as you go" with this... thats not how it works...

Top Bottom