napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Progress Pics and Log - Shout out to IWGF & 9th Wonder

PimpdaShrimp

Whats up Everyone,

Sorry I don't post that often but busy with work and travels but Just a Shout Out to the one only IWGF and 9th Wonder for always coming through and having some over the top Customer Service (will always buy from these guys). Thanks to Dylan for all the info and always answering PM's..and basically everyone here
Anyway now that I kissed everyone's ASS -- All products were BGS, Proform and ofcourse SarmsX.

watching Dylans Videos I decided to use low doses of everything and I am aiming to do a 1 year total transformation, slow and steady

***Starting Stats: Age 34, Weight and BF: 189pounds - 22%BF***

1.First Phase - Cleaned out my diet - no dairy, sugar limited grains and plenty of protein with some VEGA natural protein shakes. I only used Sarms to drop some BF and weight

Weeks 1-8: Used SARMS and only Cardio
SR9009, MK2866, RAD140
Results: weighed 183 BF 20.3% (used the electric scale so not sure of accuracy), I should have gone longer to get the full effects of the RAD-140 but got a little anxious to through in some AAS.

2. Mini PCT 2 weeks clomid and GW

**Second Phase - Added 12 weeks of Test Cype 250, Tren E 200 and GW - low doses of Test and Tren, felt barley any sides except for Night sweats and felt really hot**

3. Week 1-12 Test 250mg
Tren 300mg
GW 20ml every day
Cycle support

4. Week 12-16 PCT Clomid and GW

-Currently on week 10- and I feel great starting to see definition weight is 171 pounds and BF 17% (not sure if it is 100% accurate)

**Third Phase - I will be doing the same Test, Tren and have Winstrol and will add that and T3 towards the end (I have done T3 in the past and my body was ok with it, hopefully that will stay the same)**

Sorry about the crappy images but will put on some quality ones when I am all done.

Attachments

• progress1.jpg
    progress1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 51
Top Bottom