napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Primo PIP and Inflammation

Been having the same issues as the OP mentioned. Pain in quads is so severe squats would be completely out of the question. How long do you run the vile under hot water before injecting? I’m afraid if I inject too deep the pain would be even more unbearable....

Been having the same issues as the OP mentioned. Pain in quads is so severe squats would be completely out of the question. How long do you run the vile under hot water before injecting? I’m afraid if I inject too deep the pain would be even more unbearable....
I usually wrap my vials in a heating pad, but regardless of your method, you want to make sure all the oil inside gets good and warm. I even put the heating pad on my injection site after to help the oil distribute the hormone as far as possible before the deposit.

I usually wrap my vials in a heating pad, but regardless of your method, you want to make sure all the oil inside gets good and warm. I even put the heating pad on my injection site after to help the oil distribute the hormone as far as possible before the deposit.
I’ll definitely give it a shot....no pun intended. How long do you leave it in your heating pad?

I’ll definitely give it a shot....no pun intended. How long do you leave it in your heating pad?
Usually like 10 to 15 minutes. Just be sure to have all your injection stuff ready before taking the vials out of the heating pad so it doesn't cool off too much before you get it injected.

Usually like 10 to 15 minutes. Just be sure to have all your injection stuff ready before taking the vials out of the heating pad so it doesn't cool off too much before you get it injected.
Ok perfect....thanks for the heads up 👍🏼

You know the stuff is fire when there is some pip. I’ve been using Robolics for years with great results. There is also some recent independent test results posted if anybody wants me to bump it....

How are you guys getting through your workouts with the pain?!
Honestly, I use high concentration gear so there is always a fair amount of PIP for days after. I just push through the pain since I know it's not an injury. My mind tunes the pain out shortly after I start doing reps.

Honestly, I use high concentration gear so there is always a fair amount of PIP for days after. I just push through the pain since I know it's not an injury. My mind tunes the pain out shortly after I start doing reps.
Beast mode

Hey guys... I've been running a cycle of Test P, Primo and Deca, all via Pharma Lady. Due to the overall volume required, I've simply been doing 1 shot per day, with no problems during the past 2 months. I just recently switched to some Primo from another one of the sponsors here (not sure if it'd be good etiquette to mention the name) and it's been rough. Extreme pain in the muscle injected for a good 3 to 4 days after the shot, as well as some inflammation. Made the mistake of doing a shot in the delt, and my whole lateral delt swole up to a deformed bulge (most capped delt I've ever had in my life though lol). Generally I rotate sites between outer quads and glutes. In these bigger muscles, I don't get as much swelling, but the pain almost makes me unable to function throughout my daily life. Hurts to sit down, walk around, etc. Is it a reason for concern my body is responding like this to this particular gear, or should I just suck it up and deal with the pain? I've never had this kind of PIP before with any of the other gear I've used. Thanks.

Mentioning the source doesn’t hurt anyone. PIP is not a damning thing at all. If anything it speaks for the legitimacy of the source. Fake gear doesn’t cause PIP. PIP is just a part of steroid use.

ventro gluteal is an area that i would recommend... very easy overall and little to no pain at all

Yeah the pain today is a lot less than anywhere else. I’m gonna stick with the glutes and inject before the gym instead of right before bed [emoji1360]
Oof yeah never inject before bed. Best time to inject is right before you work that muscle group. :D

Oof yeah never inject before bed. Best time to inject is right before you work that muscle group. :D
Yeah I injected 1cc Test Prop 150 in my delt once before bed and I learned a lesson really quick. Not a good idea at all... Lol

Top Bottom