napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre, Mid, & Post Blood Work Report - LGD4033 and S4 First Cycle PCT Help

Thank you for the help guys, I will stay on track with Clomid and add in some AI. I will get another full blood work test in 2-3 weeks and report back.

Ok, after a 4 week PCT with Clomid and GW 501516, here are my recovery results...

Pre Week 1 / Mid Week 6 / Post Week 12 / Post PCT
FSH - 14.16 -> 13.51 -> 9.80 ->7.99
LH - 5.97 -> 5.70 -> 4.00 -> 8.77
Prolactin - 10.83 -> 9.28 -> 6.10 - 10.28 -> 10.35
Total Testosterone - 483 -> 286 -> 190 -> 1221
E2 - 35 -> 29 -> 21 -> 62
Cortisol - 18.5 -> 16.2 -> 14.83 -> 24.50 (high training volume)

My Cortisol is high because I doubled the amount of training volume that I was doing post cycle, so it's no surprise. Huge rebound with Test, very shocking as my highest natural levels were only 674 before I ever started taking PEDs. Should I be worried about any of the numbers above?

As a side note, the gains kept coming and added an extra 3-4lbs. First time ever weighing 200lbs @10%BF in my life as a hard gainer.

As recommended by Dylan, RickRock, and others I will take a 3-4 week break off before I start a 12 week Ostarine & Mk677 cycle.

Last edited:
e2 is the only thing i see that is strange... lh always seems to rise after sarms and your test levels are just awesome... you have nothing to worry about there but the e2 is where im lost... have you made any other changes to anything you are doing?

Dylan, isn't it true that anytime there is a rise in Testosterone that your E2 also has to rise along with it? Is there a ratio between T and E2 that your body has to maintain?

The only change that I've made is throwing in some Arimidex the last 2 weeks and that's all. It doesn't seem to be helping considering it still went up between Week 2 of PCT and week 4 of PCT. Perhaps I should switch to Aromasin.

yes, there is some estrogen rise but not that much... it could correlate, yes but i would just run aromasin right now and get it back down.. it shouldn't take long since you didnt take anything that converts to estrogen... run aromasin 4 weeks, 1 full dropper, every other day and it should be normal after that protocol... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

yes, there is some estrogen rise but not that much... it could correlate, yes but i would just run aromasin right now and get it back down.. it shouldn't take long since you didnt take anything that converts to estrogen... run aromasin 4 weeks, 1 full dropper, every other day and it should be normal after that protocol... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Once again, Dylan I thank you a ton for helping me with this journey. It has gone beyond my expectations, your dedication and passion for helping others is something that very few people have in this world!

It also appears as if you did not add in an AI or am I missing something ?

Yes I did add in Arimidex Between PCT Week 2 and 4 and only saw an increase from 57-63. This Friday, it will be 2 Weeks after stopping Clomid and I will get another T/E2 test with just taking Arimidex only. I know it's a lot of money spent, but good to know this info.

Last edited:
bro if you added arimidex you should have seen a decrease in E not and increase, how much and how often were you taking ? and this info you have here is not even relevant, will not be your values once you normalize. Not making sense, can you clarify please ? once you retest in a few weeks you will have your actual values

Yes I realize that an increase isn't good. I was taking .25mg EOD for two weeks. Thank you for this info bro, I appreciate your patience with me.

bro if you added arimidex you should have seen a decrease in E not and increase, how much and how often were you taking ? and this info you have here is not even relevant, will not be your values once you normalize. Not making sense, can you clarify please ? once you retest in a few weeks you will have your actual values

You were spot on man....

Just got my blood test results 10 days after stopping PCT:

T - 561
E2 - 20

Now it's too low haha, going to stop the AI

Last edited:
You were spot on man....

Just got my blood test results 10 days after stopping LH:

T - 561
E2 - 20

at least you have the info you needed brother... now you see why bloodwork is imperative!

You were spot on man....

Just got my blood test results 10 days after stopping LH:

T - 561
E2 - 20

Sometimes that's what you have to do to get dialed in bro

let me know anytime you have further questions brother

Good thing is that I live in Taiwan and getting a blood test is super cheap and I can go in at any time or any day to do it... I'll wait another 2-3 weeks and start my Ostarine and Mk677 cycle for joint healing. All my questions have been covered, Thank you Dylan, RickRock, and Billy.

Dylan, I don't know how you have the patience to help so many people every day in regards to PEDs, but man thank you and big props to you! Your advice and experience is invaluable.

Good thing is that I live in Taiwan and getting a blood test is super cheap and I can go in at any time or any day to do it... I'll wait another 2-3 weeks and start my Ostarine and Mk677 cycle for joint healing. All my questions have been covered, Thank you Dylan, RickRock, and Billy.

Dylan, I don't know how you have the patience to help so many people every day in regards to PEDs, but man thank you and big props to you! Your advice and experience is invaluable.
i just try to do my best brother! im just happy to see you doing so well and staying on to of things... i appreciate the support!

I'm glad you got the help you needed bro. As always, if you have any other questions I'd be happy to help

Top Bottom