napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre-Contest cycle w/SARMS....?

HUGEBANKS

I'm rather new to SARMS. I have ran MK677 and LGD4033 in the past and loved it. I saw the video on youtube Mr. Gemelli made suggesting SARMS with gear. I wanted to get some ideas of what a good contest prep cycle would look like using both. I normally run Test prop 50mg, tren a 100mg and masteron 100mg EOD until the last 3 weeks then i drop test p and run mast and tren daily. I also add in winny the last 6 weeks at 50mg a day. Would running S4 and GW501516 along with this cycle be a good idea? If so, how much and when and how long? I am a Pro Bodybuilder and have my Pro debut coming up in December and I want to win that show BAD. Diet and training are not an issue at all. I always come in shredded but need to be a tad bit harder and a little more separation if possible. Ill be in the classic bodybuilding category so i dont need to be HUGE.

Thanks in advance for any tips and suggestions.

HUGEBANKS

I'm rather new to SARMS. I have ran MK677 and LGD4033 in the past and loved it. I saw the video on youtube Mr. Gemelli made suggesting SARMS with gear. I wanted to get some ideas of what a good contest prep cycle would look like using both. I normally run Test prop 50mg, tren a 100mg and masteron 100mg EOD until the last 3 weeks then i drop test p and run mast and tren daily. I also add in winny the last 6 weeks at 50mg a day. Would running S4 and GW501516 along with this cycle be a good idea? If so, how much and when and how long? I am a Pro Bodybuilder and have my Pro debut coming up in December and I want to win that show BAD. Diet and training are not an issue at all. I always come in shredded but need to be a tad bit harder and a little more separation if possible. Ill be in the classic bodybuilding category so i dont need to be HUGE.

HUGEBANKS

hey bro, sorry, i dont know how i missed this thread before... sarms are more than ideal for your stack... i would HIGHLY recommend adding GW, S4 and SR to your stack... they are absolutely perfect for what your wanting to accomplish... run gw and sr 16 weeks and s4 12 and make sure s4 is on the back end overlapping with winstrol... wait until you see the muscle hardening and vascularity you get by adding s4 and your already running mast and winstrol with it... just wait! you will not believe what you see... www.sarmsx.com for all your sarms

at what dose would you run S4? Ive read 3mg a day but the bottle is 50mg/ml...?

3 mg a day??? for fucks sake... wherever you read that (which i think your absolutely confusing it with something else) but if your not, DO NOT EVER and i mean EVER go to that source of information again... 3 mg of s4 is the biggest joke i have ever heard... im SURE you misread... its 50 mg a day to start

HUGEBANKS

Here's how I'd run a good prep stack bro

Test 300mg per week (drop test 10 days out)
Masteron 800mg per week
Tren 400mg per week
Winstrol last 6 weeks at 50mg
S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

3 mg a day??? for fucks sake... wherever you read that (which i think your absolutely confusing it with something else) but if your not, DO NOT EVER and i mean EVER go to that source of information again... 3 mg of s4 is the biggest joke i have ever heard... im SURE you misread... its 50 mg a day to start

it was on this site. https://www.sarmsx.com/s4-andarine

"S4 dosed at 3 mg/kg/day had the ability to restore strength and skeletal muscle in castrated rats which proves it's ability for the treatment of muscle wasting and male HRT."

i didnt see any other info on dosing but know its 50mg/ml and assumed i would need 50mg a day but wanted to clarify.

"S4 dosed at 3 mg/kg/day had the ability to restore strength and skeletal muscle in castrated rats which proves it's ability for the treatment of muscle wasting and male HRT."

i didnt see any other info on dosing but know its 50mg/ml and assumed i would need 50mg a day but wanted to clarify.

That quote is from a study performed on rats in clinical trials, in which obviously the dosing is much different compared to humans

Proper dosing is 50mg per day split once in the am and second dose 4-6 hours later

Here's how I'd run a good prep stack bro

Test 300mg per week (drop test 10 days out)
Masteron 800mg per week
Tren 400mg per week
S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Like this? the AAS side would be 12 weeks using test, tren and mast.

Test P 300mg per week (drop test 10 days out)
Masteron P 800mg per week
Tren A 400mg per week
S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. 12 weeks out
GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… 16 weeks out
SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours) 16 weeks out

its 50 mg per day brother... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

that study is correlating with rats and their size etc...

Like this? the AAS side would be 12 weeks using test, tren and mast.

Test P 300mg per week (drop test 10 days out)
Masteron P 800mg per week
Tren A 400mg per week
S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. 12 weeks out
GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… 16 weeks out
SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours) 16 weeks out

Yes'm that is correct and laid out perfectly for how I'd run it

Thank you so much. i cant thank you enough. I didnt think 3 was right but i always make sure. lol I sent you an email as well, but got my answer here. Im really hoping to step on stage at my all time best using this protocol. If it works like im thinking im gonna take that Mr. Atlas title home with me to KC.

Thank you so much. i cant thank you enough. I didnt think 3 was right but i always make sure. lol I sent you an email as well, but got my answer here. Im really hoping to step on stage at my all time best using this protocol. If it works like im thinking im gonna take that Mr. Atlas title home with me to KC.

keep us updated bro... i know you will do excellent...

yes that gw and sr will help you while running that tren for your cardio output. cant wait to see what your results and thoughts will be on this keep us updated

yes that gw and sr will help you while running that tren for your cardio output. cant wait to see what your results and thoughts will be on this keep us updated

I will do that for sure. Im 6 months out so it will be a little while lol

well shit hang out join in the fun and convo bc obvi if you are pro level you could have a lot of input here just with your experience alone, I mean between eating training and sleeping of course I know it aint easy

well shit hang out join in the fun and convo bc obvi if you are pro level you could have a lot of input here just with your experience alone, I mean between eating training and sleeping of course I know it aint easy

Ill be on here as often as i can. My wife and i own 3 small business and work alot but ill be on more for sure. Im learning all i can like everyone else, i really like learning more on the gear side. i dont like taking mass amounts or more than what works. im not a more is better guy lol

No problem bro. Will look forward to it when you do

thanks bratha!

*on a side note, when can i upload an avatar pic? I doesnt allow me yet.

Top Bottom