napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prami dosing mistake!

biggamike

So I took my first dose of Prami Tuesday night. I'm running Tren E at 400mg a week in my current cycle. Like a dumbass I misread the dose on the bottle which is 2mg per ML. My intention was to take .25mg...for some reason, maybe because it was so late I thought it was 1mg per ML so instead of taking .25mg I took double that! I woke up the next morning FUCKED UP!!! Nausea and profuse sweating. Luckily I work from home on Wednesday and was able to pull myself together but I swear I was going to pass out, shit, and throw up at the same time. Almost passed out when walking to the bathroom and by the time I got there I was sweating like I did 30 mins High Intensity on the stairmill. LOL. Lessoned learned.

Pass out, shit and throw up... been there done that. Dont feel bad I accidentally injected it like 6-7 times because of the damn rubber stopper on top. Just forgot it was oral one day and started pinning the shit... as they say in Tijauana 'Fuckit Puto'.

Pass out, shit and throw up... been there done that. Dont feel bad I accidentally injected it like 6-7 times because of the damn rubber stopper on top. Just forgot it was oral one day and started pinning the shit... as they say in Tijauana 'Fuckit Puto'.

Lmao!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! Damn bro. Yesterday when I pinned I forgot to switch the 20g I use to draw for the 25g that I use to pin and was sitting there wondering why it wouldn't got into my quad for like 15 secs before I realized what I was doing....The high dose of Prami fried my brain yesterday too. Kinda glad it happened thought in retrospect because now I know how strong that shit is and going forward I'll put more respeck on it's name!

I still love that fucking story

You need your own talkshow son!

LOL! Damn bro. Yesterday when I pinned I forgot to switch the 20g I use to draw for the 25g that I use to pin and was sitting there wondering why it wouldn't got into my quad for like 15 secs before I realized what I was doing....The high dose of Prami fried my brain yesterday too. Kinda glad it happened thought in retrospect because now I know how strong that shit is and going forward I'll put more respeck on it's name!
That fucking prami hits hard. Can't imagine doubling up on the dose lol

Yesterday I pinned 3cc sust to my quad with 25g... scar tissue almost told me to go eat a dick, had to man handle the last qtr inch and practically hammer tap that sommabatch in. 20g? Impale yourself much? Lol you'd have bled out from that hole lol...

I had to take my wife to the er a couple months ago because of severe nausea(turned out to be ovarian cysts) and they gave her a shot of an anti nausea with a 20g. They asked her if she wanted it in the quad or the hip so I jumped right in and said hip. She being as stubborn as me said quad. Poor thing took it like a champ though. I was impressed. 18...that's just crazy

Yesterday I pinned 3cc sust to my quad with 25g... scar tissue almost told me to go eat a dick, had to man handle the last qtr inch and practically hammer tap that sommabatch in. 20g? Impale yourself much? Lol you'd have bled out from that hole lol...

Man, I bled like a stuck pig and I barely broke the skin with that 20g! LOL

Man, I bled like a stuck pig and I barely broke the skin with that 20g! LOL
Lol... too funny bro. I tried to pin my own delt and was all contorted trying to reach and ended up flexed... got needle in maybe 1/8th an inch and couldn't do shit else. Gotta have the wife hit delts for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Bro how do you pin 3cc with a 25??? Id be there like an hour. Sometimes shit barely moves through a 21 in my scars. Haha.

Im too impatient for that slowmo pin. My idea of taking my time is 10sec per ml. Anymore and I get ADD

Bro how do you pin 3cc with a 25??? Id be there like an hour. Sometimes shit barely moves through a 21 in my scars. Haha.

Im too impatient for that slowmo pin. My idea of taking my time is 10sec per ml. Anymore and I get ADD

Been dying to introduce myself to you bro. Heard some good things about you and would you be interested in adding me on surespot? If so PM me and I'll tell you my SS name.

Top Bottom