napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Potential Third Cycle: Tren, Test

Lucky Sob

Proposed Cycle:
Weeks 1-12: Test Cyp @400mg/week
Weeks 1-12: Tren Ace @80mg/EOD (280mg/week)
Weeks 1-17: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Weeks 1-13: Prami .25mg ED
Weeks 14-17: Nolva 40.40.20.20 (840mg)
Weeks 14-17: Clomid 50.50.25.25 (1050mg)

Past Cycles:
1) Test cyp @500mg/week 12 weeks
2) Test cyp @400mg/week (14 Weeks), Deca @350mg/week (13 weeks)

I ended my last cycle at 225lbs @5'11 ~25 years of age and have been off since december of 2017 (8-9 months) and am looking to hop back on something as more of a recomp cycle. I'm currently sitting at around 195 lbs and sub 10% body fat.

I loved Deca as I was super strong and full after the first few weeks of taking it. My incline barbell bench went up to 275 lbs for sets of 10-12 and I sled hack squatted 5 plates each side for working sets of 8-10 by the end of the 14 weeks. However the water retention was fairly high, and I'm looking forward to the dryness/tightness associated with Tren.

I'm just looking for somebody more experienced than myself to look over this proposed cycle and to see what their thoughts/opinions are on the dosages/setup

weeks 1-8 test P 100 mg eod
weeks 1-8 tren ace 80 mg eod
weeks 1-8 gw 20 mg/day
weeks 1-8 caber 0,25 mg e3d(never ran prami idk how to run it)
aromasin 12.5 mg throughout the enitre cycle+pct
weeks 5-8 DGA post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

wait 2-3 days for esters to clear out then start PCT weeks 9-14

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
GW 20 mg/day
aromasin 12.5 mg e2d
Ostarine 25 mg/day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)

though i would strongly suggest you replace tren with NPP 100 mg/eod and save tren for later when you're more experienced..

why cyp and not prop with ace? I am just finishing a tren cycle now. I started at 250 prop 350 ace pw pinning ed. Had none of the mental sides that ppl complain of and i think its because ed pinning keeps levels more stable. Also lower test seems to reduce sides. I can see why guys will say dont mess with tren but for good responders like me this cycle has been everything I wanted and more. The strength and overall body composition change is nuts. This stuff gives you that 2014 Mike Rashid look. If you are a mentally stable person and have your life in order I would go for it.

why cyp and not prop with ace? I am just finishing a tren cycle now. I started at 250 prop 350 ace pw pinning ed. Had none of the mental sides that ppl complain of and i think its because ed pinning keeps levels more stable. Also lower test seems to reduce sides. I can see why guys will say dont mess with tren but for good responders like me this cycle has been everything I wanted and more. The strength and overall body composition change is nuts. This stuff gives you that 2014 Mike Rashid look. If you are a mentally stable person and have your life in order I would go for it.
I agree there.

your dosing looks fine aside from your pct, which is very incomplete but why go with cyp instead of test prop? everyone is going to ask you that same question...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom