napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Possible to run this cycle without an AI?

DL_00

The cycle I planned on running is:

250 mg Test E
350 mg Tren blend
20 mg Cardarine (per day)
0.5 mg Caber (every 3 days)
12.5 mg Aromasin (EOD)

...for about 12 weeks. Along with cycle support, and followed by standard PCT of course.

I am here working abroad in Iraq, and while I got everything I needed in the mail (gear, needles, syringes, etc), my package of Aromasin and Caber either didn't make it thru or is quite late for some reason. Time is of the essence if I want to have time to get this cycle in before I head out of country on vacation later this summer. Is it possible to start this cycle without having an A.I. on-hand, or would that be completely irresponsible? Assuming I need to reorder some, I'm looking at about 3 weeks minimum before it arrives. I do have plenty of Nolvadex, but don't know if that would be sufficient. Give it to me straight. Thanks.

You don't need 12.5mg EOD in my opinion, but I would at least run a low dose. If you don't have the ai you shpuo d lower the test dose a bit to 200mg or under

You don't need 12.5mg EOD in my opinion, but I would at least run a low dose. If you don't have the ai you shpuo d lower the test dose a bit to 200mg or under

I could do that. Not a problem running the tren at that dosage without caber? Also, would you suggest running the Nolva until I get my hands on an AI?

Have you ran your Test lower than Tren before?

This is actually my first time incorporating tren into a cycle. From my research this seemed like a good place to start. Do you think otherwise? Normally I would run my test higher but many say with tren, keeping your test lower limits severity of sides.

no DO NOT run nolva with tren whatsoever, no.. at 350 mg of tren, i would sure have caber on hand but thats just me.. you absolutely need to be controlling estrogen on this cycle but you definitely wont need 12.5 mg eod on only 250 mg of test... the last thing i would ever tell anyone to do is run tren without having all the proper ancillaries on hand...

no DO NOT run nolva with tren whatsoever, no.. at 350 mg of tren, i would sure have caber on hand but thats just me.. you absolutely need to be controlling estrogen on this cycle but you definitely wont need 12.5 mg eod on only 250 mg of test... the last thing i would ever tell anyone to do is run tren without having all the proper ancillaries on hand...

Ok thanks bro. Advice well-received.

No Nolva with tren....ever.....and yes I would run caber with that tren dose
I could do that. Not a problem running the tren at that dosage without caber? Also, would you suggest running the Nolva until I get my hands on an AI?

I wouldn't run this cycle without the proper ancillaries. I have a buddy at my gym that does and he's bloated, full of acne, and wonders why he has no libido and has a limp noodle. My 2 cents...

Not to hijack, but what if he gets gyno and is running tren. What does he do to control the gyno if he can't use Nolvadex?

Not to hijack, but what if he gets gyno and is running tren. What does he do to control the gyno if he can't use Nolvadex?
He can use Nolvadex after he stops Tren. If he's running the proper ancillaries in the first place he shouldn't be getting gyno.

Well obviously if he got gyno, he didn't do something right and the tren would be stopped, so what's the issue?

UPDATE: The gear gods came through and my package was finally delivered, although very late. I am starting the cycle ASAP (250 test E/ 350 tren blend).

Follow-up questions:

1.) I am using the tren blend, which is only 1/4 prop, and mostly longer esters. Would you guys recommend a kicker? I have winny and var on hand. Either one preferable? *EDIT* I have dbol and drol too, but getting lean is my main goal here.

2.) Better to use the caber only if I run into issues, or run it proactively during the cycle?

Thanks

Last edited:
UPDATE: The gear gods came through and my package was finally delivered, although very late. I am starting the cycle ASAP (250 test E/ 350 tren blend).

Follow-up questions:

1.) I am using the tren blend, which is only 1/4 prop, and mostly longer esters. Would you guys recommend a kicker? I have winny and var on hand. Either one preferable? *EDIT* I have dbol and drol too, but getting lean is my main goal here.

2.) Better to use the caber only if I run into issues, or run it proactively during the cycle?

Thanks

I'd go winstrol for sure, but personally I'd use it as a finisher as opposed to a kicker.

Top Bottom