napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Possible Next Cycle

Mquigg21

Hey Dylan, I know you get this all the time but, big fan! My goal is honestly geared more towards strength. Size I dont really care about, and in fact I dont really wanna get that big. I've been hitting it for about 12 years and I feel like I got pretty close to what my genetic potential and so I ran a few test cycles. Now im looking to add another compound to help with the strength. My goals are to hit a 450 lb bench, 550 squat and 600lb deadlift. So, i've thought about anavar. I dont want to take anything like halo, anadrol, tren, etc. because I personally dont think the possible sides out weigh the benefits. I know anavar is obviously still toxic but much more mild relative to the others. My question is for a cycle geared towards strength gains, what would you recommend as far as test goes if I was to stack anavar with it? Also what are your thoughts on adding a 3rd compound of eq?

Height: 6'4"
weight: 260
Previous cycles: 250mg test E 1x week for 12 weeks
300 mg test e 1x week once for 8 weeks once for 12
300mg test e 2x week for 12 weeks.

Proposed cycle
250mg test cyp 2x week 12 weeks
50mg anavar day last 6 weeks
(possibility of 3-400mg EQ)

Would you think a higher amount of test would be ok? would you recommend lower? And again, what are your thoughts on adding eq? Do you think I would see a higher strength gain with the addition of eq and a slightly lower dose of test? Or higher test with no EQ and just 50mg ed of anavar? Thanks for your input!

Also didnt mention PCT because I'm just doing the standard PCT that i've used, and seen others including yourself mention on the forums with nolva, clomid, etc with a possible hcg bridge.

Last edited:
have you considered just running sarms? i dont advise going over 500 mg of test... completely unnecessary... watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS2uQVILzNY

I have run just mk-2866 to help with inflammation I had about a year ago and I ran lgd and gw during my last test cycle at 600 a week. I did notice a difference but it wasn’t quite as drastic as I was expecting. I’ve read around the forums a lot although I’m unfamiliar with all of the rules. So, if it’s breaking them by mentioning this, I apologize in advance! I got my sarms from rui products. Everything I have read on them review wise was mostly good, but if you have someone else you think would be better to use, I’m all ears.

I have run just mk-2866 to help with inflammation I had about a year ago and I ran lgd and gw during my last test cycle at 600 a week. I did notice a difference but it wasn’t quite as drastic as I was expecting. I’ve read around the forums a lot although I’m unfamiliar with all of the rules. So, if it’s breaking them by mentioning this, I apologize in advance! I got my sarms from rui products. Everything I have read on them review wise was mostly good, but if you have someone else you think would be better to use, I’m all ears.

Rui has a pretty bad reputation. Esarms.com has the best quality you can find

Also, I’ve watched most of your videos on sarms and I remember one where you ranked s4 as the best one for strength but I’m reading a lot of stuff where most people prefer rad 140. One of them being Greg doucette (although I take most of what he says with a grain of salt). I know opinions can change over time and different compounds effect people differently, but since that video would you still maintain s4 being the best for just sheer strength or would you think rad 140 would be more beneficial to helping me hit the aforementioned goals?

no, s4 is definitely the best for strength and i love the addition of s4 and mk2866 here... mk also packs a punch for strength as well...

Top Bottom