napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Politics and iron guys

Jake

Oh drb is in a mood. What is the difference between an iron head and a politician?
BB's use steel to do cheat curls and lying presses.
Politicians just steal cheat and lie.

Hmmm. I don't know. I saw on tv that they said that the lies told about them were lies... Why would they tell us a lie? It must be true, it was on tv and the Internet. Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh drb is in a mood. What is the difference between an iron head and a politician?
BB's use steel to do cheat curls and lying presses.
Politicians just steal cheat and lie.

You're absolutely right. I hate election years with a passion. I stay out of politics completely. There's nothing good that ever comes out of those conversations, and as you said they ALL steal, cheat, and lie....every last one of them

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You're absolutely right. I hate election years with a passion. I stay out of politics completely. There's nothing good that ever comes out of those conversations, and as you said they ALL steal, cheat, and lie....every last one of them

I agree with the exception of maybe one, but I won't be voicing that haha.

Trump doesnt need to steal his got billions lol , not endorsing him just saying. Intresting quote ' a person who says i dont care about politics is the same as a person whos drowning and says i dont care about swimming'.

Intresting quote ' a person who says i dont care about politics is the same as a person whos drowning and says i dont care about swimming'.

Following politics can be inhibiting in other facets of your life and just plain frustrating lol. I don't blame Rick one bit for not wanting to be involved. It is a neat quote though.

Top Bottom