napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please Help

yea i have everythin arimidex aromasin all what i need the problem was that i decide to use adex in 1mg per day n this shit is strong
hair los
dry mouth
tiredness
sleepy

adex makes me feel like shit bro..
thinning hair;dry mouth,tiredness/weakness,
i just want to reverse this side effects plz help

im injecting 500mg of teste e.. twice a week
no side effects so far nothing
yes from adex yes im feeling like shit
so the best way is armasin
12.5 is this everyday?

1G of test and 3 years in the gym at 26 yo... yep, getting better and better. I don't even run a gram of test ew.

im injecting 500mg of teste e.. twice a week
no side effects so far nothing
yes from adex yes im feeling like shit
so the best way is armasin
12.5 is this everyday?

What makes you think it's the adex making you feel this way, and not all that test you are on? That's way too much test for most people. You don't need near that much. Half of that is plenty

thank you Dylan big fan right here

your welcome bro... now, please listen to me on this... your test dose is out of line... this is attributing to your problems and your making it worse by continuing the way in which you are... its a reckless dose... you need to get it down bro... your not doing things right and your going to hurt yourself... your going to learn a hard lesson... don't be one of those guys bro...

your welcome bro... now, please listen to me on this... your test dose is out of line... this is attributing to your problems and your making it worse by continuing the way in which you are... its a reckless dose... you need to get it down bro... your not doing things right and your going to hurt yourself... your going to learn a hard lesson... don't be one of those guys bro...

ok dylan i will listen to u i promise thanks for watching out for us who r new in this thanks man much love, so u think 300mg is good?
my aromasin it comes in 25mg so how do i get the 12.5?
im sorry im very confused

ok dylan i will listen to u i promise thanks for watching out for us who r new in this thanks man much love, so u think 300mg is good?

Get a pill cutter and split them to get your dose

300-350 is plenty bro... you have to keep it in line man or you will never last... your going to have to use a pill cutter... in the future, get the liquid aromasin at sarmsx and you will not have this issue... you can dose it however you want easily... here is the link https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

I still think we're all confused on his test dose, is he doing 500mg or 1000mg??? English probably isn't his first language which is fine but we all gotta know as the problems could be from test and dex or just dex.

I still think we're all confused on his test dose, is he doing 500mg or 1000mg??? English probably isn't his first language which is fine but we all gotta know as the problems could be from test and dex or just dex.
He said 500mg twice per week, so that's a gram.

WAY too much

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Lol and another one. How can you not figure out how to get 12.5 out of a 25mg pill? Gees listen to what people are telling you. And it's obvious that your not ready for aas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom