napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please clear the air gentlemen, people really want to understand:

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
No worries on that bro... unlike the cowards at most places, we dont delete here... :D

So then where did my post go that i put up looking for some hot tranny action go? :D

Okay, i lied about ALL deletions... when it gets to that level, they gotta go! LOL

And there it is. We popped our cherries boys. We now are a REAL forum. Tranny talk seals it

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
And there it is. We popped our cherries boys. We now are a REAL forum. Tranny talk seals it

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Who woulda thought I'd be the first one to bring it up? :D

Re: RE: Re: Please clear the air gentlemen, people really want to understand:

9th Wonder said:
Not speaking for other people, but I can only imagine that when situations like this arise it could be a few different things from a business perspective.. Now this is generally speaking but,

1. being mislead with respect to supplements/products- (shit.. you could have a pure product today and a watered down version tomorrow, its called greed)
2. bad business practices
3. maybe just bad cultural fit

NTBM has been around for a long time, as well as AG Guys, and I personally have used both with great results. Some products are bullshit, others are not (and I have blood work proving so). For me, I personally wont recommend something I don't use, but OP, you act the situation will never change bro and companies are good for life. I'm pretty sure if Dylan made a recommendation he was probably using it himself. Maybe I'm wrong. If I see blood work from someone saying shit is bunk, then I make a mental note- which I have.

Sometime people get greedy, when maybe they weren't like that before. situations change all the time my man, as well as business practices, as well as suppliers in this business. You have to use your best judgement, but the one thing I will say is that both Dylan and Rick have put in some serious work over the years, and regardless of what you think, they spent time sewing into you and making you knowledgeable about what you were doing, which is why I'm sure you feel betrayed now.

You have to treat online information like a grocery store... You buy what you want and leave behind what you don't need. It's that simple.

Don't be a total newb and act like they took down your credit card information and started spending your money.. you have to use some common sense and have some situation awareness. I hear where you are coming from but you have to learn to read between the lines.

I don't know the whole story, but I know business, and if Dylan isn't at EVO anymore, and maybe you didn't like some of the shit that was going on at EVO, put two and two together. It's easy to judge when you don't know all of the details, but I know people well enough to know that NOBODY should pass judgement on anyone else, cause I can promise you that you have made mistakes as well.

The point is, if you don't like your association get rid of them. But I dont think that is the case, I think you see value which is why you are here in the first place.

My 2 cents..
Pretty sure this won the internet for the night.

I am a complete outsider to the issues and problems that colored the past for so many. I did not know of them and never experienced them. What I CAN say is that I have had nothing but good advice and help from the people here. Dylan and company have not steered me wrong at all, and they all fit in nicely with my philosophy of things.

I LOVE research...I am one of those people who gathers knowledge for the sake of gathering knowledge alone. I also retain almost all that I learn...or enough that I have all the key words needed to fill in the gap. Whenever I am told something by someone who appears to know what they are talking about, I research what they said to see if it fits in with what others say - and I prefer experts from places like the Mayo Clinic, Harvard, the IEEE, etc. When what was told is the layman version of their tech papers, I am happy and accept it. I can read most tech papers, from fields I am not trained in, well enough to get the general understanding and I quote them as support for my positions when needed. In other words, independent verification is what I require before I simply accept something as true.

One prime example is myostatin and the loss of continued gains. Sounds reasonable, matches real life events, and fits in with all I know about myostatins. Research showed big pharma is trying to create a myostatin blocker for this very reason...oh, and to make tons of money with it.

So why did I say all that? Simple, the Dylan and other mods here that I know have been nothing but good people who admit mistakes readily and pass on only proper information as they know it. If what they say is found to be wrong, and proven as such, they change their views and apologize for the previous error. I have not known any of the mods here to be anything but forthright and honest.

Do they push their sponsors' products? Of course, it would be stupid otherwise. But they believe in their sponsors' products, so they should. I am going to be running a log of a Pure Essence Sarms stack. I am not one to lie or cover up anything (see my Mr. Supps Forma Stanzol V3 log. I LIKE Mr. Supps products (especially their Pimp Juice Extreme), but the truth needs to be told no matter what. We will find out how good the Pure Essence Sarms are. I can rest assured the thread will not be deleted. I expect good things, but we will see.

So anyway, I really do not care what happened in the past...it is the past and gone. If bad things were done, they certainly changed their ways on this board. That is what matters to me.

No matter what kind of forum you have. I have no issues with a forum owner making a buck off his site. I know how much work goes into building and constantly updating and the maintenace of a forum site.

His time is worth something isnt it? As long as you are not knowingly selling bs products, then fucking go for it. Any forum that is run by an owner for free is a fool. Everyones time is worth something monatarily.

cybrsage said:
I am a complete outsider to the issues and problems that colored the past for so many. I did not know of them and never experienced them. What I CAN say is that I have had nothing but good advice and help from the people here. Dylan and company have not steered me wrong at all, and they all fit in nicely with my philosophy of things.

I LOVE research...I am one of those people who gathers knowledge for the sake of gathering knowledge alone. I also retain almost all that I learn...or enough that I have all the key words needed to fill in the gap. Whenever I am told something by someone who appears to know what they are talking about, I research what they said to see if it fits in with what others say - and I prefer experts from places like the Mayo Clinic, Harvard, the IEEE, etc. When what was told is the layman version of their tech papers, I am happy and accept it. I can read most tech papers, from fields I am not trained in, well enough to get the general understanding and I quote them as support for my positions when needed. In other words, independent verification is what I require before I simply accept something as true.

One prime example is myostatin and the loss of continued gains. Sounds reasonable, matches real life events, and fits in with all I know about myostatins. Research showed big pharma is trying to create a myostatin blocker for this very reason...oh, and to make tons of money with it.

So why did I say all that? Simple, the Dylan and other mods here that I know have been nothing but good people who admit mistakes readily and pass on only proper information as they know it. If what they say is found to be wrong, and proven as such, they change their views and apologize for the previous error. I have not known any of the mods here to be anything but forthright and honest.

Do they push their sponsors' products? Of course, it would be stupid otherwise. But they believe in their sponsors' products, so they should. I am going to be running a log of a Pure Essence Sarms stack. I am not one to lie or cover up anything (see my Mr. Supps Forma Stanzol V3 log. I LIKE Mr. Supps products (especially their Pimp Juice Extreme), but the truth needs to be told no matter what. We will find out how good the Pure Essence Sarms are. I can rest assured the thread will not be deleted. I expect good things, but we will see.

So anyway, I really do not care what happened in the past...it is the past and gone. If bad things were done, they certainly changed their ways on this board. That is what matters to me.

I appreciate that man, truly... Trust me when I tell you, myself and all the staff have NOTHING BUT THE BEST INTENTION FOR EVERYONE... the guidance and advice is all the best we have to offer and all the staff are long time veterans with this... That's not to say all of us know every thing known to man, because that is just ridiculous to say or think but I like to think we have a damn strong staff of some of the most well versed and intelligent people out there... I would not waste my time here if we had anything less than that... It would not make sense and it is not something I would ever put my good name behind...

As far as sponsors... Sponsors keep forums alive... I don't think anyone realizes the true cost to operate and build these but its not even close to cheap not to mention the daily time and effort... NOONE is becoming or trying to become a millionaire on this and if they are, they have bad intent... I know for a fact the admin here is extremely picky as it is with sponsors... I know several who have been turned down because of a shady past... It would not be worth it to have them here... You go to a place like Elite Fitness for example... The CHEAPEST package they offer sponsors is 2500 a month and they go up to over 5500 per month... Tell me that is not flat out greed? Thats fucking insane... That is an example of what is wrong with all this... That shit does not happen here period... Just an example of how things truly are out there and the difference in things here and Adrenaline Rush will always stand apart from everyone else out there...

JM750 said:
No matter what kind of forum you have. I have no issues with a forum owner making a buck off his site. I know how much work goes into building and constantly updating and the maintenace of a forum site.

His time is worth something isnt it? As long as you are not knowingly selling bs products, then fucking go for it. Any forum that is run by an owner for free is a fool. Everyones time is worth something monatarily.

Well said brother... See my above post on that but you could not have said that any better...

Speaking of sponsors, I have only ever used one peptide company, but I decided to try out Peptides Warehouse for the Noopept. It is supposed to enhance mental functions, something I could use a bit of help with.

cybrsage said:
Speaking of sponsors, I have only ever used one peptide company, but I decided to try out Peptides Warehouse for the Noopept. It is supposed to enhance mental functions, something I could use a bit of help with.
Let us know what you think of it brother! I'm sure others would be curious

cybrsage said:

They are on point all the way... Make sure you update your results because that's one I have never used before...

Running a forum a website is VERY expensive if you keep the site updated and continue to bring new ideas to it. There is ONE very very important thing to remember guys: JUST like that of pro hormones and designer steroids... SARMS, Peptides and Research Chems WILL eventually be made illegal.

It is important to grow a very tight community that will try to support you even when all of your sponsors dry up.

Also, as I mentioned. In the United States, it is 100% ILLEGAL to accept money from known drug dealers (steroids are controlled substances) and allow them to advertise on your site. People are getting away with it for now, but ONLY because LE has chosen not to do anything about it. The reason for this??? Where do you think LE will go when forums are gone and people stop dealing in the open? Be careful who you trust because the BEST gangsters and most dangerous and protected motorcycle gangs in the world have had LE planted deep inside to not only collect intel, but to keep an eye on the players.

There is several points to this post. Keep on the path of being helpful, respectful and having a good time while you grow, and you WILL grow. Be CAREFUL who you deal with and WHO YOU TRUST. And lastly, support your forum admin because JUST like the day pro hormones and designer steroids became illegal and JUST like the day "Anabolic Steroids" were made illegal.... SARMS, Research Chems and Peptides WILL BECOME ILLEGAL. Actually, they already are, but it is an FDA issue not a DEA issue. Our industry has just been lucky that no one wants to push the issue up to this point.

Stay safe and support the forums you enjoy

Bcsteroid said:
Running a forum a website is VERY expensive if you keep the site updated and continue to bring new ideas to it. There is ONE very very important thing to remember guys: JUST like that of pro hormones and designer steroids... SARMS, Peptides and Research Chems WILL eventually be made illegal.

It is important to grow a very tight community that will try to support you even when all of your sponsors dry up.

Also, as I mentioned. In the United States, it is 100% ILLEGAL to accept money from known drug dealers (steroids are controlled substances) and allow them to advertise on your site. People are getting away with it for now, but ONLY because LE has chosen not to do anything about it. The reason for this??? Where do you think LE will go when forums are gone and people stop dealing in the open? Be careful who you trust because the BEST gangsters and most dangerous and protected motorcycle gangs in the world have had LE planted deep inside to not only collect intel, but to keep an eye on the players.

There is several points to this post. Keep on the path of being helpful, respectful and having a good time while you grow, and you WILL grow. Be CAREFUL who you deal with and WHO YOU TRUST. And lastly, support your forum admin because JUST like the day pro hormones and designer steroids became illegal and JUST like the day "Anabolic Steroids" were made illegal.... SARMS, Research Chems and Peptides WILL BECOME ILLEGAL. Actually, they already are, but it is an FDA issue not a DEA issue. Our industry has just been lucky that no one wants to push the issue up to this point.

Stay safe and support the forums you enjoy

Well said, insightful and makes a fuck of a lot of sense... MUCH MUCH appreciated man... THANK YOU

cybrsage said:

LOL would never put something into my body called PIMP JUICE EXTREME.
Phurious you need to make boner pill called BONER FUEL EXTREME, sounds pretty.... Extreme?

USER said:
cybrsage said:

Phurious you need to make boner pill called BONER FUEL EXTREME, sounds pretty.... Extreme?
I'd buy it

USER said:
cybrsage said:

what? why not man? your not down with the pimp juice? not sure i can let you stay around here if your not! LMFAO... what the fuck kind of name is that for a supplement or for ANYTHING for that matter... that seriously sounds like something Nelly came out with forever ago!

DylanGemelli said:
USER said:
cybrsage said:

what? why not man? your not down with the pimp juice? not sure i can let you stay around here if your not! LMFAO... what the fuck kind of name is that for a supplement or for ANYTHING for that matter... that seriously sounds like something Nelly came out with forever ago!
I think there was a energy drink named pimp juice??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL!! sorry everyone, that's just what I call it. It's actually called pump juice extreme. But I can't help but think Pimp Juice extreme every time I see it. It is a pre workout powder by Mr Supps.

The original flavor was called cherry berry explosion, which just added to the hilariousness of calling it Pimp Juice.

Besides, who doesn't want to be pimpin' it up!?!

cybrsage said:
LOL!! sorry everyone, that's just what I call it. It's actually called pump juice extreme. But I can't help but think Pimp Juice extreme every time I see it. It is a pre workout powder by Mr Supps.

The original flavor was called cherry berry explosion, which just added to the hilariousness of calling it Pimp Juice.

Besides, who doesn't want to be pimpin' it up!?!

I can't argue with that whatsoever!! LMFAO! I like you more and more each post LOL

Behold........
For I am Pimp Juice Extreme.

athf_ep039_02.jpg

Top Bottom