napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please clear the air gentlemen, people really want to understand:

Nothing better to do today Geno? Seriously, go save your board before you try to save this one! LMFAO You really are pathetic.

Honestly King, I truly have started to understand. I know AG Guys very well and know of the down grade in quality issues. I do not know anything about SARMS1, but like anything in this industry, no company really stays #1 for long so you can expect quality issues as well as a fight to remove them. Your post really summed up a lot of what I was wondering and was the most helpful. It makes a lot of sense and I can feel the anger towards the other owner.

I think we all know who's behind this and unfortunately it is having the opposite effect that he was wanting. When he said "we" he meant he and his other Admins. It's a sad little tactic, but only helps us in the long run. It gives the site a pump and helps everyone come together.

Dude, calm down. Im not doing anything to purposely piss anyone off. I had questions.

You say you dont have affiliation with Steroid-forums, yet it is posted on the policy page on THIS website. I didnt make that shit up man. I was just asking to clear the air, but perhaps you just DONT KNOW that this forum has anything to do with Steroid-Forums since you dont own it. I would hate see you guys step into another bad situation. That is something you should edit so that people are not confused.

I think its fair to ask these types of questions, and I do understand why they come about. Neither Dylan or I was a "ringleader" in any way shape or form. We were just employees that worked for N2bm and some if the other sponsors at EVO. There is a lot of things that changed over the years and when EVO was created was really the start of a big downfall. I used to enjoy my position as a rep, but that all changed with some of the tactics that were implemented and expected of us as reps. It was hard to see what was going on behind the scenes for quite some time, and they did a good job of stringing us along. In time, we learned a lot of the shady practices going on, and it didn't sit well with us at all. In truth, I should have walked away from there quite a while back. Lord knows I thought about it. I guess I was hoping things would change but they didn't. When Dylan contacted me about this place and invited me over, telling me about the vision of this forum, I saw it as an opportunity to make a change back into doing what I started doing in the first place. That's pretty much the honest extent of it. I certainly hope there is no Ill intent from your post, but I can't help but think there is judging by some of the accusations made. We are doing our best to create a positive community here built on truth and honesty, so until we show or give a reason that we haven't done that, I think we are due respect for doing just that. One thing I don't want to continue to do is talk about the past. We have turned the page, and like it to stay that way

Bcsteroid said:
Dude, calm down. Im not doing anything to purposely piss anyone off. I had questions.

You say you dont have affiliation with Steroid-forums, yet it is posted on the policy page on THIS website. I didnt make that shit up man. I was just asking to clear the air, but perhaps you just DONT KNOW that this forum has anything to do with Steroid-Forums since you dont own it. I would hate see you guys step into another bad situation. That is something you should edit so that people are not confused.

I thought you told your boys not to come over here? It would make the google ratings go up. Shame on you coming over. LMFAO.

I don't know how many times you told me to calm down. So now I know for sure it is you. You really are pathetic. and sack less. Which, I already told you. But I don't think it has sunk in yet.

Bcsteroid said:

AH NOW I UNDERSTAND... simple explanation... when the rules page was put together information from several forums was gathered... it must have been accidentally placed in there... YOUR actually right on that, my mistake and noted... Actually i owe you a thank you for that one...

JM750 said:
Bcsteroid said:

I thought you told your boys not to come over here? It would make the google ratings go up. Shame on you coming over. LMFAO.

I don't know how many times you told me to calm down. So now I know for sure it is you. You really are pathetic. and sack less. Which, I already told you. But I don't think it has sunk in yet.

Who is it?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Not speaking for other people, but I can only imagine that when situations like this arise it could be a few different things from a business perspective.. Now this is generally speaking but,

1. being mislead with respect to supplements/products- (shit.. you could have a pure product today and a watered down version tomorrow, its called greed)
2. bad business practices
3. maybe just bad cultural fit

NTBM has been around for a long time, as well as AG Guys, and I personally have used both with great results. Some products are bullshit, others are not (and I have blood work proving so). For me, I personally wont recommend something I don't use, but OP, you act the situation will never change bro and companies are good for life. I'm pretty sure if Dylan made a recommendation he was probably using it himself. Maybe I'm wrong. If I see blood work from someone saying shit is bunk, then I make a mental note- which I have.

Sometime people get greedy, when maybe they weren't like that before. situations change all the time my man, as well as business practices, as well as suppliers in this business. You have to use your best judgement, but the one thing I will say is that both Dylan and Rick have put in some serious work over the years, and regardless of what you think, they spent time sewing into you and making you knowledgeable about what you were doing, which is why I'm sure you feel betrayed now.

You have to treat online information like a grocery store... You buy what you want and leave behind what you don't need. It's that simple.

Don't be a total newb and act like they took down your credit card information and started spending your money.. you have to use some common sense and have some situation awareness. I hear where you are coming from but you have to learn to read between the lines.

I don't know the whole story, but I know business, and if Dylan isn't at EVO anymore, and maybe you didn't like some of the shit that was going on at EVO, put two and two together. It's easy to judge when you don't know all of the details, but I know people well enough to know that NOBODY should pass judgement on anyone else, cause I can promise you that you have made mistakes as well.

The point is, if you don't like your association get rid of them. But I dont think that is the case, I think you see value which is why you are here in the first place.

My 2 cents..

PHURIOUS said:
JM750 said:
Bcsteroid said:

Who is it?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Like you really need to ask. Lol. Look at the writing style and language use. Trust me, you know him. Lol

sweetnspicy said:
PHURIOUS said:
JM750 said:
"Bcsteroid" said:

Who is it?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Like you really need to ask. Lol. Look at the writing style and language use. Trust me, you know him. Lol

Sorry. Ive known too many assholes. They all sound the same after a while. Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

9th Wonder said:
Not speaking for other people, but I can only imagine that when situations like this arise it could be a few different things from a business perspective.. Now this is generally speaking but,

1. being mislead with respect to supplements/products- (shit.. you could have a pure product today and a watered down version tomorrow, its called greed)

NTBM has been around for a long time, as well as AG Guys, and I personally have used both with great results. Some products are bullshit, others are not (and I have blood work proving so). For me, I personally wont recommend something I don't use, but OP, you act the situation will never change bro and companies are good for life. I'm pretty sure if Dylan made a recommendation he was probably using it himself. Maybe I'm wrong. If I see blood work from someone saying shit is bunk, then I make a mental note- which I have.

Sometime people get greedy, when maybe they weren't like that before. situations change all the time my man, as well as business practices, as well as suppliers in this business. You have to use your best judgement, but the one thing I will say is that both Dylan and Rick have put in some serious work over the years, and regardless of what you think, they spent time sewing into you and making you knowledgeable about what you were doing, which is why I'm sure you feel betrayed now.

You have to treat online information like a grocery store... You buy what you want and leave behind what you don't need. It's that simple.

Don't be a total newb and act like they took down your credit card information and started spending your money.. you have to use some common sense and have some situation awareness. I hear where you are coming from but you have to learn to read between the lines.

I don't know the whole story, but I know business, and if Dylan isn't at EVO anymore, and maybe you didn't like some of the shit that was going on at EVO, put two and two together. It's easy to judge when you don't know all of the details, but I know people well enough to know that NOBODY should pass judgement on anyone else, cause I can promise you that you have made mistakes as well.

The point is, if you don't like your association get rid of them. But I dont think that is the case, I think you see value which is why you are here in the first place.

My 2 cents..

thank you for that bro, seriously, thank you

9th Wonder said:

My 2 cents..

Where the hell is the like button?? Good job man!

Negative. We are not the ring leaders and neither was Dylan. You don't hear much from the people who do the fake posts.
As far as AG guys I've gotten good clomid from them no doubt. I have no knowledge of bunk stuff other than what I've heard here. NTBM? I don't know which products are BS anymore because the success threads I've seen could have all been bogus or maybe some weren't. It's hard to tell because I didn't know there were fake posts being made by fake people. I've tried HCGenerate once and it didn't do much for me but I was comin off of over a year on trt so I didn't know if I was just messed up or what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
Just so you know guy, ntbm and ag-guys products werent always garbage.. It wasnt until somewhat recent when they upped their prices and downgraded their quality a shit load.. Then once I found out sarms1 was mediocre quality at best I started asking more and more questions.. Once I did that the EVO admin went on my username (MikeSnow) and read all my pms, changed my account information, edited my posts/reviews and is still probably on my account taking advantage of noobs in this industry from the hard work I put in to help others... Thats why myself and numerous others got off of that corruption and followed a REAL person in Dylan who doesnt sit behind 25 different alias' . None of us have shit to hide, this place will be everything EVO can't and it all starts at the top with an admin who isnt a corrupt little bitch.. I stand by DG for a reason and soon the rest of "our" community as you say it will see the truth if you haven't already began to understand

Sent using Tapatalk
Hey Mike Snow! Lol didn't know that was you [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] glad you're here bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you guys get to know the owner? The dude seems like a myth..... like a drug lord hidden away in some penthouse lol

From what I am learning, you guys got fucked pretty hard. I am guessing that when prohormones got banned, that put the squeeze on his operation and if you look back, that is when things really started to fall apart for many prohormone/designer streroid guys.

Bcsteroid said:
Did you guys get to know the owner? The dude seems like a myth..... like a drug lord hidden away in some penthouse lol

From what I am learning, you guys got fucked pretty hard. I am guessing that when prohormones got banned, that put the squeeze on his operation and if you look back, that is when things really started to fall apart for many prohormone/designer streroid guys.

Now we are getting somehwere...

Guys, you know what... BC here did not have bad intent and brought up some fair questions... I can't tell you how much it means to me to see loyalty here and for you to take my back and that is something that means the world to me

However, you see how things DON'T HAVE TO BE DELETED OR EDITED WHATSOEVER... THINGS GET ASKED, THEY GET CLEARED UP AND EVERYONE IS FINE... THIS IS WHY ADRENALINE RUSH IS DIFFERENT...

BC IS GOOD WITH ME NOW AND I THINK WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE... COOL??

Bcsteroid said:

fucked hard and NOT the kind you would enjoy!! :lol:

thats okay though because now look how strong we all are banded together against this bull shit! that's what its all about...

Wow what the heck happened here, com on guys we all are humans and we all make mistakes he who says he don't have sins let him throw the first stone, this is a tight group, let's keep it that way, let the jealous jerks drown in there envy and move on!!!!!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!

Angel said:
Wow what the heck happened here, com on guys we all are humans and we all make mistakes he who says he don't have sins let him throw the first stone, this is a tight group, let's keep it that way, let the jealous jerks drown in there envy and move on!!!!!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!

thank you brother, your a good man for sure

Top Bottom