napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please clear the air gentlemen, people really want to understand:

Bcsteroid

Guys, (This is a RESPECTFUL Post)

I / WE have read a lot of what you have said trying to explain your relationship with Evo (and many other websites), but there are MANY things that are just not settling and that cause a lot of distrust.

1. You all have been pushing junk supplements in place of proper PCT for years and you have made post after post after post supporting them. When did you decide to want to HELP people and not take advantage of them? What happened to make you change direction and stop promoting garbage that harms people?

2. You have been the ring leaders in a forum that has been deleting accounts, changing posts, making fake accounts, editing content, lying to the public, on and on and on... How is ANYONE supposed to believe what you all are saying now?

3. You all have allowed for people to be used, taken advantage of and cheated

4. You have been pushing AG-Guys and other sources for years and all of a sudden you stop and think these companies are shit and have huge quality issues

For the thousands of us who have sat here and watched all of this go for years and who have not said anything about it because it was all too unbelievable to even bring forward, WHAT IN THE HELL IS REALLY GOING ON?

There are ONLY 3-4 things that could be going on here: (that we can think of)

1. You all have been busted and are now controlled by Law Enforcement to save your asses

2. You had a huge falling out with previous associates and are now bad mouthing all of the things that you have been pushing and supporting for years.

3. You have started your own steroid, Sarm, and peptide distribution and you are wanting to take a bigger piece of the pie

4. You are continuing to scam people and convince more and more unsuspecting people that your useless products are "Industry Leading", "Effective", and you are wanting to create yet another forum in which to take advantage of people.

Guys,with all due respect, you telling us "there is too much to post" or "you dont know the half of it" is not going to cut it. Your names are FUCKED (Dylan) because NOTHING is making sense to anyone. We want the truth and all we want is open dialogue with you to figure out how to protect our community. Lets start that converstion

Re: RE: Please clear the air gentlemen, people really want to understand:

Bcsteroid said:

I / WE have read a lot of what you have said trying to explain your relationship with Evo (and many other websites), but there are MANY things that are just not settling and that cause a lot of distrust.

1. You all have been pushing junk supplements in place of proper PCT for years and you have made post after post after post supporting them. When did you decide to want to HELP people and not take advantage of them? What happened to make you change direction and stop promoting garbage that harms people?

2. You have been the ring leaders in a forum that has been deleting accounts, changing posts, making fake accounts, editing content, lying to the public, on and on and on... How is ANYONE supposed to believe what you all are saying now?

4. You have been pushing AG-Guys and other sources for years and all of a sudden you stop and think these companies are shit and have huge quality issues

For the thousands of us who have sat here and watched all of this go for years and who have not said anything about it because it was all too unbelievable to even bring forward, WHAT IN THE HELL IS REALLY GOING ON?

1. You all have been busted and are now controlled by Law Enforcement to save your asses

2. You had a huge falling out with previous associates and are now bad mouthing all of the things that you have been pushing and supporting for years.

3. You have started your own steroid, Sarm, and peptide distribution and you are wanting to take a bigger piece of the pie

4. You are continuing to scam people and convince more and more unsuspecting people that your useless products are "Industry Leading", "Effective", and you are wanting to create yet another forum in which to take advantage of people.

Guys,with all due respect, you telling us "there is too much to post" or "you dont know the half of it" is not going to cut it. Your names are FUCKED (Dylan) because NOTHING is making sense to anyone. We want the truth and all we want is open dialogue with you to figure out how to protect our community. Lets start that converstion
Whew, man, these are some good and deep questions.

Bcsteroid said:

All fair questions and all have an explanation and clear cut response which have mostly been covered but once again can be...

Let's start with the bottom questions first...

1. Absolutely absurd and ridiculous and I really don't even know how to comment on this but this is completely off the wall and the furthest from the truth... My mouth kind of dropped on that one but fair enough

2. Falling out is only the half of it... When more and more things come to light on things, things hidden, things done under the table, names being used, etc. then there is a severe problem that needs addressed and handled... Many of us were used beyond our wildest imagination and did not know the HALF of it...

3. This is also absurd and completely false in any way... This is more than a ridiculous conspiracy theory, this is digging for something not there and beyond false...

4. Scam whom? Who exactly did anyone here scam? NOONE scammed anyone... WE, the workers essentially were scammed by lies, misleading, mistreatment, brainwashing etc. and finally had enough...

I can easily see what you are trying to do and it won't work... You won't try to pull me or anyone else in on this in any way... Its a nice attempt and that's fine... I personally won't get pushed in acting or saying anything that you are hoping... I see the malice and the intent and that's fine, I will pleasantly respond to anything as will anyone else here... that's not a problem, im an adult and i act like one and skepticism is completely fine, but your wrong on ALL fronts and i hope you see that and understand...

Now, you do not know the half of it... our names were used in manners that we did not know... many of us were forced to delete things we did not want and if we didn't our names were still used without our knowledge... all facts... plain and simple... products were brainwashed on us, and we were convinced of many things that were simply not true, covered up, etc...

I for one have admitted my faults in things time and time again on here and as I previously said, some will accept that and give a second chance and others may not.. If not, its understandable but also says that fairness is off the table... the way i was raised and handle things is that you are not perfect and noone else is either.. you look in the mirror and ask if you have personally made mistakes and if you want to atone for them, you do what you can to show your intention... if you feel there is other intent here then I am truly sorry and hope you are forgiving... if not, then that is YOUR choice and noone can force anything otherwise... hopefully you will be accepting but if not, the choice is yours and you deserve your own opinion and it will always be respected here...

Re: RE: Re: Please clear the air gentlemen, people really want to understand:

DylanGemelli said:
Bcsteroid said:

All fair questions and all have an explanation and clear cut response which have mostly been covered but once again can be...

Let's start with the bottom questions first...

1. Absolutely absurd and ridiculous and I really don't even know how to comment on this but this is completely off the wall and the furthest from the truth... My mouth kind of dropped on that one but fair enough

2. Falling out is only the half of it... When more and more things come to light on things, things hidden, things done under the table, names being used, etc. then there is a severe problem that needs addressed and handled... Many of us were used beyond our wildest imagination and did not know the HALF of it...

3. This is also absurd and completely false in any way... This is more than a ridiculous conspiracy theory, this is digging for something not there and beyond false...

4. Scam whom? Who exactly did anyone here scam? NOONE scammed anyone... WE, the workers essentially were scammed by lies, misleading, mistreatment, brainwashing etc. and finally had enough...

I can easily see what you are trying to do and it won't work... You won't try to pull me or anyone else in on this in any way... Its a nice attempt and that's fine... I personally won't get pushed in acting or saying anything that you are hoping... I see the malice and the intent and that's fine, I will pleasantly respond to anything as will anyone else here... that's not a problem, im an adult and i act like one and skepticism is completely fine, but your wrong on ALL fronts and i hope you see that and understand...

Now, you do not know the half of it... our names were used in manners that we did not know... many of us were forced to delete things we did not want and if we didn't our names were still used without our knowledge... all facts... plain and simple... products were brainwashed on us, and we were convinced of many things that were simply not true, covered up, etc...

I for one have admitted my faults in things time and time again on here and as I previously said, some will accept that and give a second chance and others may not.. If not, its understandable but also says that fairness is off the table... the way i was raised and handle things is that you are not perfect and noone else is either.. you look in the mirror and ask if you have personally made mistakes and if you want to atone for them, you do what you can to show your intention... if you feel there is other intent here then I am truly sorry and hope you are forgiving... if not, then that is YOUR choice and noone can force anything otherwise... hopefully you will be accepting but if not, the choice is yours and you deserve your own opinion and it will always be respected here...
f118a8c3e034fa349130bcd000944715.jpg

I am already well aware who this is but its all good.. Everyone thinks when they do this they are so smart but that's okay... This is why we have the best techs in the world working here... Its a nice attempt though

Instead of posting whom, their location, their phone number etc. like other sites would do or threaten to do, i'll just let it all handle itself... Things like this always do...

It is quite funny that of all the threads, all the posts etc. that the account was only created to instigate and cause trouble, which is to be expected... desperate times call for desperate measures and it all makes sense... its typical and its MORE than evident the intent here so all i can say is nice try, enjoy your day...

Just let it be Dylan, you've explained yourself enough. Some will be cool with it and move on, others wont. Nothing you can do about that. I don't see a point in bringing this up again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LAfit said:
Just let it be Dylan, you've explained yourself enough. Some will be cool with it and move on, others wont. Nothing you can do about that. I don't see a point in bringing this up again.

I agree brother and your absolutely right... We have a beautiful thing going here and its no surprise someone would attempt to cause friction... you are absolutely right and this is a non issue

Sounds like some from Evo or SG.

Can't please everyone and like you touched on earlier Dylan...some people will understand that no one on this earth is perfect. We all make mistakes....I think being able to see those mistakes and admitting them puts those people in a totally different ballpark from the rest of humanity.

It would be easier to just delete this thread, but it shows you're practicing what you preach by addressing the concerns (regardless if it's for ill intent). These type of actions here will make this board stand out above all others.

No doubt

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have the same questions and concerns when I first came here but after spending almost a week here and talking with everyone I answered the questions for myself. This forum is field with genuine people that want to be apart of what changes the bullshit. Regardless of what people did in the past, they deserve a second chance, especially when they have vowed to right their wrongs.

I'm sure as more shit gets exposed and more people start coming here the more trolls we'll be seeing trying to bring this down.

Wetworks said:
Sounds like some from Evo or SG.

Can't please everyone and like you touched on earlier Dylan...some people will understand that no one on this earth is perfect. We all make mistakes....I think being able to see those mistakes and admitting them puts those people in a totally different ballpark from the rest of humanity.

It would be easier to just delete this thread, but it shows you're practicing what you preach by addressing the concerns (regardless if it's for ill intent). These type of actions here will make this board stand out above all others.

No doubt

This is why this was not deleted... I had a million messages on it before i even saw it and asking about it etc... This is why I personally address it and don't take it down because I said I wouldn't do things like that nor allow it and this is just an instance to show I am doing exactly what I said I would and will continue to follow that... it was a desperate attempt, which is fine, no problem, i can deal with it...

Thank you for the support brother... Your a good man and I appreciate that you are here and a part of this family...

ibleedoranbla said:
I'd be lying if I said I didn't have the same questions and concerns when I first came here but after spending almost a week here and talking with everyone I answered the questions for myself. This forum is field with genuine people that want to be apart of what changes the bullshit. Regardless of what people did in the past, they deserve a second chance, especially when they have vowed to right their wrongs.

I'm sure as more shit gets exposed and more people start coming here the more trolls we'll be seeing trying to bring this down.

Thank you so much for being open minded and fair just as you have been... Im the FIRST to admit past mistakes and also the FIRST to make it right... All i have asked is for that chance and by having it granted, I will do nothing less than over exceed all expectations set forth... THANK YOU

Who is this "we want answers". Who is we? Drop some names for us. I kno a lot of guys in this game. Dont be shy now.

I don't think it was an unfair question at all . I asked the same thing basically in 1-2 sentences . When your used to someone staking their reputation on products one day then throwing them under the table later it has to raise those questions . But.... Dylan has explained his self and their tactics and brainwashing and I honestly believe what he is saying . There were a ton of us that were skeptical from the get go and now it was for a reason. Just look at n2bm business model , it's a fucking joke .

We don't delete messages or cover things up here on ADR.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

I don't see why people are so offended by this. These guys had a job, it was to push products, which they did. It's no different than any other salesman.

Jacfolly said:
I don't think it was an unfair question at all . I asked the same thing basically in 1-2 sentences . When your used to someone staking their reputation on products one day then throwing them under the table later it has to raise those questions . But.... Dylan has explained his self and their tactics and brainwashing and I honestly believe what he is saying . There were a ton of us that were skeptical from the get go and now it was for a reason. Just look at n2bm business model , it's a fucking joke .

You went about it in a very fair and proper way man and I am not shy to answer anything... its all good to me because I already knew explanation was needed...

I can't argue with anything you said, especially the "business model" if that's what you want to call it and that's just one of the million reasons I have distanced myself the way I have... THANK YOU for giving me a chance to make it right...

LAfit said:
I don't see why people are so offended by this. These guys had a job, it was to push products, which they did. It's no different than any other salesman.

That is also fair... What it all comes down to is if you can live with what your doing and you believe in it... When I started there, it was different... Things were different... I DID believe in things and they were done different... Time goes on and things and people change... I went along with it because I am a LOYAL person and I follow my word on committments but when this many things come to light, no money, no promise, none of it is worth it... My INTEGRITY and MY NAME is FAR MORE PRICELESS...

When my dad passed away I really sat down and reevaluated my life and what I was doing... I only want him to be proud and that's one of the reasons I am here and doing this for everyone... I have and obligation to EVERYONE and to my father... I will not succumb to anything less

Top Bottom