napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Please clear the air gentlemen, people really want to understand:

DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
I don't see why people are so offended by this. These guys had a job, it was to push products, which they did. It's no different than any other salesman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is also fair... What it all comes down to is if you can live with what your doing and you believe in it... When I started there, it was different... Things were different... I DID believe in things and they were done different... Time goes on and things and people change... I went along with it because I am a LOYAL person and I follow my word on committments but when this many things come to light, no money, no promise, none of it is worth it... My INTEGRITY and MY NAME is FAR MORE PRICELESS...

When my dad passed away I really sat down and reevaluated my life and what I was doing... I only want him to be proud and that's one of the reasons I am here and doing this for everyone... I have and obligation to EVERYONE and to my father... I will not succumb to anything less
I respect that man. I think what you guys are doing here is great.

There is no agenda here. I am trying to understand how a group of intelligent guys were "brain washed" and all of a sudden completely dissociate themselves with companies you have been pushing for years. All of a sudden after several years you all realized you did NOT make a post and someone else did? Someone else was pushing HCGenerate under your accounts? It was someone else agenda to promote bunk ass PCT?

IF all of this drama is not related to Law Enforcement issues that is truly great. But, you can NOT say that it is not suspicious to people that the ring leaders at EVO left, completely OPEN source postings went out of control, promotion of N2BM dropped to a STAGGERING LOW level and now a new forum with many of the same people come over to start a new forum, promoting new sources, new sarms and research companies, etc...

You guys can say "conspiracy theory all you want, but LOOK AT IT from where others see it who dont have back stage passes.

If what you are saying is that you all knowingly and willing pushed junk on people and were forced at gun point, manipulated and "brain washed", I think it would be good for YOU (not for me or anyone else) to really explain HOW that could have happened? Smart guys getting brain washed? Dylan, you know more about this shit than a lot of people and YOU were manipulated and brain washed? People posted under YOUR account for years and you didnt know it?

Im only asking what others may not due to them not wanting to make some of you upset.

Who I am can be figured out easily. I have NO agenda other than making sure people around me are safe. If you were an outsider, wouldnt you think this stunk to high hell?

LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
I don't see why people are so offended by this. These guys had a job, it was to push products, which they did. It's no different than any other salesman.

That is also fair... What it all comes down to is if you can live with what your doing and you believe in it... When I started there, it was different... Things were different... I DID believe in things and they were done different... Time goes on and things and people change... I went along with it because I am a LOYAL person and I follow my word on committments but when this many things come to light, no money, no promise, none of it is worth it... My INTEGRITY and MY NAME is FAR MORE PRICELESS...

When my dad passed away I really sat down and reevaluated my life and what I was doing... I only want him to be proud and that's one of the reasons I am here and doing this for everyone... I have and obligation to EVERYONE and to my father... I will not succumb to anything less
I respect that man. I think what you guys are doing here is great.

The acknowledgement alone means more to me than you could ever understand man... THANK YOU

Bcsteroid said:
There is no agenda here. I am trying to understand how a group of intelligent guys were "brain washed" and all of a sudden completely dissociate themselves with companies you have been pushing for years. All of a sudden after several years you all realized you did NOT make a post and someone else did? Someone else was pushing HCGenerate under your accounts? It was someone else agenda to promote bunk ass PCT?

IF all of this drama is not related to Law Enforcement issues that is truly great. But, you can NOT say that it is not suspicious to people that the ring leaders at EVO left, completely OPEN source postings went out of control, promotion of N2BM dropped to a STAGGERING LOW level and now a new forum with many of the same people come over to start a new forum, promoting new sources, new sarms and research companies, etc...

You guys can say "conspiracy theory all you want, but LOOK AT IT from where others see it who dont have back stage passes.

If what you are saying is that you all knowingly and willing pushed junk on people and were forced at gun point, manipulated and "brain washed", I think it would be good for YOU (not for me or anyone else) to really explain HOW that could have happened? Smart guys getting brain washed? Dylan, you know more about this shit than a lot of people and YOU were manipulated and brain washed? People posted under YOUR account for years and you didnt know it?

Im only asking what others may not due to them not wanting to make some of you upset.

Who I am can be figured out easily. I have NO agenda other than making sure people around me are safe. If you were an outsider, wouldnt you think this stunk to high hell?

They dropped to a staggering low because they have NO PRODUCTS IN STOCK... I have nothing to do with that and that's something you would have to discuss with the owners as to why they cannot find distribution... Not my concern whatsoever

There is noone working with law enforcement nor accepting money from anyone on my end... I am here to help run the site... I don't own it in any way whatsoever and have no desire for that aspect of it... Im here to help run a site like many others do all over... Last time I checked, there was no issue there

Anyone can be brain washed that products do things they don't do or work a certain way... If you saw the library of information we were sent on things and justifying how and why they worked, maybe you would understand... You may want to think about a sense of loyalty involved when you work for someone and belief in what they do... that's at least how i do things... i could be wrong for doing that and I am definitely wrong for not listening to others and looking deeper into things as i should have... that's all on me and noone to blame but me

also, i never said any accounts were misused for YEARS but they were misused and deletions and edits can easily be hidden from anyone knowing... i would never say i never did that... fuck, we were instructed to do it but if you really think we all did that on our own accord at all times then im sorry but your more than wrong...

I have NO CLUE what goes on at evo nor do i care... once things got out of hand as they did and accounts were being misused, product information behind the scenes came to light etc. then i chose what was right and best for me..

i am not upset and you can ask whatever you want... you can cause all the trouble you want etc... its freedom of speech man and i didn't draft the constitution or rules of the world... that's up to you on that.. you can say as you will, there is no issue there and that's what "forums" are all about... speaking your mind so do as you will and think as you will... im sorry if i did things in the past wrong, offensive or unprofessional... that is something i have to look in the mirror and either fix or give up... i decided to fix it and give back to people... beyond that, im sorry for all wrongs done... this issue is closed for me as the past is the past for a reason... that's where it belongs.. we either learn from mistakes and correct them or stay the same individuals... i choose to learn and correct...

To make things more clear for people to understand, what exactly IS the business model over at EVO/N2BM, etc? How did they manipulate all of you and brain wash you to "work" for them.. Hell, WHO is the ring leader there if you and Rick Rock were not?

If it was so bad, please fill us all in. That is the point of this thread. We want to "understand"

To make things more clear for people to understand, what exactly IS the business model over at EVO/N2BM, etc? How did they manipulate all of you and brain wash you to "work" for them.. Hell, WHO is the ring leader there if you and Rick Rock were not?

If it was so bad, please fill us all in. That is the point of this thread. We want to "understand"

Never heard the name bcsteroid. Why hide behind an alter? Why not just come clean on who you are?

Bcsteroid said:

Why don't you go sign up over there under bcsteroid and ask them?

DylanGemelli said:
Instead of posting whom, their location, their phone number etc. like other sites would do or threaten to do, i'll just let it all handle itself... Things like this always do...

It is quite funny that of all the threads, all the posts etc. that the account was only created to instigate and cause trouble, which is to be expected... desperate times call for desperate measures and it all makes sense... its typical and its MORE than evident the intent here so all i can say is nice try, enjoy your day...

Exactly. I have a perfect site for you to join. The site owner loves Drama. You will fit right in. It's called SG

Bcsteroid said:

What am I now the owner of N2BM?? LOLLL listen man, ive explained more than enough... WHY DON'T YOU PERSONALLY GO OVER THERE, ASK FOR A BUSINESS MODEL, ASK FOR PRODUCT MAKEUP INFORMATION ETC... YOUR TRYING TO PUSH AND ITS NOT GOING TO WORK... YOU MADE YOUR POINT, ASKED VALID QUESTIONS BUT NOW YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR DIGGING AND YOU CAN CONTINUE ON BUT IT WON'T WORK...

Ringleader? I was an employee... so if that's equates ring leader then damn, why didn't i get paid like one? Who exactly is "we" because YOU seem to be the only one pushing... I already know who you are now... just so you know... i have a little more class than to publicize but what your doing at this point is sad... if you want to be here and join this vision and family, you and anyone else is welcome... if not, cancerous membership is not what we want or allow... up to you... i would love you to stay and be a part of things but if you just want to cause trouble then just go man... noone is forcing you to be here

Bcsteroid said:
Dylan, can you guys tell me what affiliation you have with Steroid-forums and what ties you have?

what? i don't even know that site.. wtf are you talking about? now you are sounding insane

DylanGemelli said:
Bcsteroid said:
Dylan, can you guys tell me what affiliation you have with Steroid-forums and what ties you have?

what? i don't even know that site.. wtf are you talking about? now you are sounding insane

You explained yourself to him. We have been nice and drama free so far.

Now just drop the hammer on him….

I have already EMAILED the owner of the site this morning to find out what was going on. I am not hiding. I GAVE them my email address so knowing who I am doesnt take a team of techs... trust me.

I would have PM'd you on this but I didn't have privilege as new member. Me coming over here to stir up drama was never part of it. I understand now.

1. You are not working with LE
2. You were pushing N2BM bullshit products for PCT and were duped due to being convinced by research he showed you.
3. You never knowingly did anything wrong
4. You want a new start with new sources and related companies and have no affiliation with any of the people you used to promote.
5. Many of you never got paid, so you split.
6. None of you were a part of creating and posting under many user names, editing posts, banner members who spoke out on the products, etc...

I think we learned a lot today. Just so you know... its not just ME who wants to know this stuff. Its MANY people who followed you and at this point do NOT know where you are. Expect to answer this many times over because although you hate that I am here asking, that is going to be on the minds of many.

I wish you all luck with your forum

BTW, you should remove your affiliation with Steroid-Forums.com because it only adds to the confusion for people wandering what is going on with the 180 degree shift.

Bcsteroid said:
I have already EMAILED the owner of the site this morning to find out what was going on. I am not hiding. I GAVE them my email address so knowing who I am doesnt take a team of techs... trust me.

I would have PM'd you on this but I didn't have privilege as new member. Me coming over here to stir up drama was never part of it. I understand now.

2. You were pushing N2BM bullshit products for PCT and were duped due to being convinced by research he showed you.
4. You want a new start with new sources and related companies and have no affiliation with any of the people you used to promote.
6. None of you were a part of creating and posting under many user names, editing posts, banner members who spoke out on the products, etc...

I think we learned a lot today. Just so you know... its not just ME who wants to know this stuff. Its MANY people who followed you and at this point do NOT know where you are. Expect to answer this many times over because although you hate that I am here asking, that is going to be on the minds of many.

Well if you are so sure that there are all these ppl that want answers. Give us a list of the names of them. I'll personally reach out to them for you. This should save us all a bunch of time. How's that sound?

Bcsteroid said:
BTW, you should remove your affiliation with Steroid-Forums.com because it only adds to the confusion for people wandering what is going on with the 180 degree shift.

So far, 7 useless posts. Keep it up and you will make Team Adrenaline! :lol:

Just so you know guy, ntbm and ag-guys products werent always garbage.. It wasnt until somewhat recent when they upped their prices and downgraded their quality a shit load.. Then once I found out sarms1 was mediocre quality at best I started asking more and more questions.. Once I did that the EVO admin went on my username (MikeSnow) and read all my pms, changed my account information, edited my posts/reviews and is still probably on my account taking advantage of noobs in this industry from the hard work I put in to help others... Thats why myself and numerous others got off of that corruption and followed a REAL person in Dylan who doesnt sit behind 25 different alias' . None of us have shit to hide, this place will be everything EVO can't and it all starts at the top with an admin who isnt a corrupt little bitch.. I stand by DG for a reason and soon the rest of "our" community as you say it will see the truth if you haven't already began to understand

Sent using Tapatalk

Bcsteroid said:

I never once said none of us knowingly did anything wrong... there was plenty of talk amongst us on the product quality and if it did what it really said but when you are constantly slammed with information on things over and over then it tends to show you reliability in things regardless... i never once said i was not wrong whatsoever, in fact openly admitted i was

im not "affiliated" with shit... What forum does not have sponsors on it or companies that get to promote? name one please?

There is only one person that you can blame for making alters, posting under fake names etc and if you can't figure that out for yourself then you are not as smart as you seem... im done slandering, im moving on with my life and so is everyone else here

bro now your pissing me off with the steroid-forums thing... i don't even wtf your talking about whatsoever but last time i checked, there is nothing anywhere to do with them in any way... i don't even know where that is coming from nor do i or anyone i know have anything to do with them or any other forum... am i missing something here because i don't see any sort of affiliation with them anywhere...

Top Bottom