napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Playoffs

G

Now that the fights over all we have left is the NHL and NBA playoffs ( That Spurs Clippers game 7 was wild )

Who you rooting for ?

NHL: RANGERS !!

NBA: Golden State vs Cavs and I think Golden State deserves it

Now we are talking! I LOVE all sports, as my channels never leave sports channels... I am so thrilled the Clippers pulled that out... That was far and away the biggest game and win in their franchise history... They have a legitimate chance to go all the way... I think they will take Houston out 4-2... After winning that series over San Antonio they have to know they can beat anyone and they are coached so well, that I truly love their chances however I think this is Golden States year... You will never witness such high shooting percentages from that sort of range ever... It is unreal to see... I really liked Cleveland's chances but with Love out, the Bulls are going to be hard enough for them and there's no way they can bet out the west... I like the Wizards as a surprise in the East but realistically I will still stick with Cleveland but I am taking Golden State to take it all...

Hockey is such a bummer for me because the Islanders lost but they gave a strong effort... To be honest, Tampa is the hottest team in Hockey right now after that win in the Detroit series in the way they did it and when they are actually clicking, they have the best goalie and such a strong offense that I am going with them...

Just a note... I would love to see a Curry vs. Wall finals... that would be sick but Curry vs. Kyrie and Lebron vs. The Warriors in general would be great to see as well...

I love sports but watching hockey and basketball is just PAINFUL. lol. U less it the last five min of game seven

I dont watch much regular season NHL but playoff hockey is fucking intense

Sent using Tapatalk

COME ON GUYS... i had the nba and nhl package both this year... Hockey is far more fun than you think... Especially LIVE...

I am always NBA first over everything except certain football... I played in college though and it is my main love but its hard to compete with football... I can agree for sure on that one...

Oh well now you are saying something different. I would go to a hockey game or a basketball game anytime because of the atmosphere and the game. I meant more watching on TV. Its hard to watch.

PHURIOUS said:
Oh well now you are saying something different. I would go to a hockey game or a basketball game anytime because of the atmosphere and the game. I meant more watching on TV. Its hard to watch.

I watch them all on tv and if its not your particular team in hockey, its definitely not as fun to watch but i can watch nba all day man... Being there live is a completely different story... You have to throw baseball in on that too... Live baseball games are so damn fun...

Re: RE: Re: Playoffs

DylanGemelli said:

I watch them all on tv and if its not your particular team in hockey, its definitely not as fun to watch but i can watch nba all day man... Being there live is a completely different story... You have to throw baseball in on that too... Live baseball games are so damn fun...
See that so funny cause I am like you are about baseball I watch it on TV and live. I love. But I also played baseball in highschool college and minor leagues.

Re: RE: Re: Playoffs

PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:

See that so funny cause I am like you are about baseball I watch it on TV and live. I love. But I also played baseball in highschool college and minor leagues.

I absolutely love baseball brother... Of any sport there is, my absolute FAVORITE team OVERALL is the Oakland A's... We go to at least 5 games a year with front row seats... I love it... the flight is less than hour to san francisco and the stadium is just over the bridge... It's just a great time there and the atmosphere is so great... I have been to quite a few sweet stadiums... Actually the Royals stadium is pretty sick... I saw them play the A's in K.C. when i was a little kid... Canseco and McGwire were bashing shit when I went... That was sweet... I saw Hersheiser vs. Gooden live in Los Angeles... Mets and Dodgers, what a sweet game... We saw Oakland play the Yankees last year and that was really sick for it being Jeter's last season... I love it

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Playoffs

DylanGemelli said:
DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS said:

I absolutely love baseball brother... Of any sport there is, my absolute FAVORITE team OVERALL is the Oakland A's... We go to at least 5 games a year with front row seats... I love it... the flight is less than hour to san francisco and the stadium is just over the bridge... It's just a great time there and the atmosphere is so great... I have been to quite a few sweet stadiums... Actually the Royals stadium is pretty sick... I saw them play the A's in K.C. when i was a little kid... Canseco and McGwire were bashing shit when I went... That was sweet... I saw Hersheiser vs. Gooden live in Los Angeles... Mets and Dodgers, what a sweet game... We saw Oakland play the Yankees last year and that was really sick for it being Jeter's last season... I love it
Ya I've been to a's stadium , giants , cubs,rockies and padres

NHL is my bread and butter (as Dylan and most of you guys know)

I had pegged the Blackhawks even before the playoffs started to take the west, east not so sure. Especially after the Habs got smoked yesterday.

Lotta good puck so far this year tho.

EZ_E said:

I had pegged the Blackhawks even before the playoffs started to take the west, east not so sure. Especially after the Habs got smoked yesterday.

Absolutely... this was such a great year for hockey... I am upset that the Vegas team will be an extra year to be here but this year was excellent... A LOT of parity... What do you think about my Lightning pick? They have the tools to do it especially if they are putting up goals like that on Carey Price!! That is exceptional...

DylanGemelli said:
EZ_E said:

Absolutely... this was such a great year for hockey... I am upset that the Vegas team will be an extra year to be here but this year was excellent... A LOT of parity... What do you think about my Lightning pick? They have the tools to do it especially if they are putting up goals like that on Carey Price!! That is exceptional...

I wasn't so sure after the 1st round. It seemed like had Franzen and (I can't think of the other defenseman's name, the guy the Wings got from the Devils) had been in the lineup that the Wings would have pulled of the upset.

Bishop has been tremendous, that 1st game of the Habs series, he was outstanding....and what a way for Stamkos to break his goal drought in Game 2. He was a plus in the playoffs up to that so his lack of GOAL scoring was overblown.

The very well could get to the Finals.

EZ_E said:
EZ_E said:

I wasn't so sure after the 1st round. It seemed like had Franzen and (I can't think of the other defenseman's name, the guy the Wings got from the Devils) had been in the lineup that the Wings would have pulled of the upset.

Bishop has been tremendous, that 1st game of the Habs series, he was outstanding....and what a way for Stamkos to break his goal drought in Game 2. He was a plus in the playoffs up to that so his lack of GOAL scoring was overblown.

Exactly... You and i both know if you the defense and most importantly THE goaltender, which Bishop has proven to be the best coupled with one of if not THE best scorer in Stamkos then if you get hot you can beat anyone...

DylanGemelli said:
EZ_E said:
EZ_E said:

Exactly... You and i both know if you the defense and most importantly THE goaltender, which Bishop has proven to be the best coupled with one of if not THE best scorer in Stamkos then if you get hot you can beat anyone...

Yup, hot goalie is the #1 ingredient for playoff success.

EZ_E said:
DylanGemelli said:
EZ_E":jkj4hsrr][quote][quote="EZ_E said:

The very well could get to the Finals.[/quote:jkj4hsrr]

Yup, hot goalie is the #1 ingredient for playoff success.[/quote]

I guess we should keep an eye on the capitals too as I almost vomit saying that... not a fan of them or the rangers at all but since I love the Islanders so much, i want the capitals to win so it makes them look better... =)

You have to admit, the Islanders are on the brink of breaking through if they keep that team together and add a few pieces...

I hate to say it because I think he's overrated, but of the 3 nominees, Ovechkin should win the Hart again. The other 2 teams would still be good without Tavares and Price, the Caps are a 60 point team without Ovechkin.

EZ_E said:
I hate to say it because I think he's overrated, but of the 3 nominees, Ovechkin should win the Hart again. The other 2 teams would still be good without Tavares and Price, the Caps are a 60 point team without Ovechkin.

I think you probably already know who my vote goes to.... ???????? :lol:

TAVARES BABY!! All three had stellar seasons though and there is definitely a strong argument for them all...

I would like to say Congrats to my Houston Rockets for having the heart to erase a 13 point deficit and outscore the home team in the 4th quarter ON THE ROAD and force a game 7 Sunday back in Houston....."Never underestimate the heart of a champion." I hope we can keep the momentum going. :D

Top Bottom