napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious update

P

PHURIOUS

this is a little notice for all my customers. My mom hurt her back yesterday really back and she is having surgery tomorrow at 7 am. I have to leave in a little while. And drive about 8 hrs. Im sorry for the delay in shipping. I will be back wednesday morning time and all orders will ship then.

Again. Sorry for this short delay.

PHURIOUS

this is a little notice for all my customers. My mom hurt her back yesterday really back and she is having surgery tomorrow at 7 am. I have to leave in a little while. And drive about 8 hrs. Im sorry for the delay in shipping. I will be back wednesday morning time and all orders will ship then.

PHURIOUS

I don't think anybody has a problem with that.

PHURIOUS

hey man thanks for the update and im sorry about your mom. i hope she gets better soon..

hey man thanks for the update and im sorry about your mom. i hope she gets better soon..

Ya she is 70. So this is going to be a long recovery. She has had back problems for 50 years and now this. Not good

PHURIOUS

Sorry about your mom... Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

As said already. Family first. I know I wouldn't hold this against you if I had an order in with you right now. Hope all goes well and if it means anything, we're all here behind you and your family bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS

That is a very good reason to not be able to fill orders. Hope she feels better Bro.

PHURIOUS
Good luck, man. I wish your mom the best.

Top Bottom