napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

how old is everyone here?

Fuck yeah! Bro we had the best cartoons too... Saturday mornings were the shit... Plus who needed steroids when we had wheaties??? That was literally the worst tasting fucking cereal but i choked that shit down so i could "be like mike" lollll

lol wheaties man..

what about grapenuts dude. taste like Bird Feed.

Guys, a little confession... I still watch some of the old school cartoons.

Darkwing Duck, Batman The Animated Series, TMNT (obviously), Transformers, Ducktales, The Real Ghostbusters, G.I Joe, Thundercats, C.O.P.S., Inspector Gadget... hell, I could start a whole new thread on the subject lol.

LMAO.. I never watch cartoons, but yesterday I watched Hulk and some other Marvel cartoons and totally remembered what real cartoons look like… No wonder I watched him so much and I was younger, they were way cooler then.

I am 40 but in Ireland you're only as old as the woman you feel so that makes me 35

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys, a little confession... I still watch some of the old school cartoons.

Darkwing Duck, Batman The Animated Series, TMNT (obviously), Transformers, Ducktales, The Real Ghostbusters, G.I Joe, Thundercats, C.O.P.S., Inspector Gadget... hell, I could start a whole new thread on the subject lol.
Im 31 here... did you all just leave out the garbage pail kids...haha..cartoons now are horrible!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

All the Guys go gaga over him at AR!! LOL

I guess I've got tons of competition...it's a great thing I know how to cook a lot of healthy foods or I'd be in trouble lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I've got tons of competition...it's a great thing I know how to cook a lot of healthy foods or I'd be in trouble lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all joking aside, very few things in life are irreplaceable, but you most certainly are...

Im 31 here... did you all just leave out the garbage pail kids...haha..cartoons now are horrible!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

i have every single last one of the garbage pale kid cards STILL all with my baseball cards, comics and marvel cards all together!

I could watch these all day, even at 31 years old. They just don't make cartoons like they used to.

man, those are all the shit... saturday morning was just something i still miss... from these to garfield, smurfs, jetson, flintstones, tom and jerry, bugs bunny, roadrunner, pixie and dixie, grap ape, george of the jungle, rocky and bullwinkle, TNMT, i even remember fat albert and the A team, even the harlem globetrotters guest starring on sccoby doo, shit even the wwf cartoon was the shit! usa network had the sick shows and tbs played all the old school shit from the 70's and 80's... muppet babies was awesome, ALF, yogi bear, transformers, felix the cat, and then all the specials like scooby doo halloween.. etc.. the list goes on!

man, those are all the shit... saturday morning was just something i still miss... from these to garfield, smurfs, jetson, flintstones, tom and jerry, bugs bunny, roadrunner, pixie and dixie, grap ape, george of the jungle, rocky and bullwinkle, TNMT, i even remember fat albert and the A team, even the harlem globetrotters guest starring on sccoby doo, shit even the wwf cartoon was the shit! usa network had the sick shows and tbs played all the old school shit from the 70's and 80's... muppet babies was awesome, ALF, yogi bear, transformers, felix the cat, and then all the specials like scooby doo halloween.. etc.. the list goes on!

You, my man were a cartoon aficionado ....I remember all those classics also. On Saturdays the streets were empty until about 12:30 - 1:00.....After woofing down 3-4 bowls of cereal, it was time for stickball or touch football in the streets! Ahh the good ole days!

Now you're speaking my language, brother! Cereal and cartoons were my life on Saturday mornings lol.

You, my man were a cartoon aficionado ....I remember all those classics also. On Saturdays the streets were empty until about 12:30 - 1:00.....After woofing down 3-4 bowls of cereal, it was time for stickball or touch football in the streets! Ahh the good ole days!

Hell yeah! We had huge nerf turbo football games in the street... That ball went a mile and anyone could throw a spiral... Let me get so e frosted flakes, a toaster strudel, three hours of cartoons and straight outside for neighborhood basketball or football! I generally put in an hour of nintendo and the.n it was all outdoors

Top Bottom