napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

so whats everyone got planned for holloween here?

We are taking the kids to six flags. For the fright fest on sat. Its the same six flags but after 6 there are zombies running all over and alot of cool halloween shit to do

PHURIOUS

We are taking the kids to six flags. For the fright fest on sat. Its the same six flags but after 6 there are zombies running all over and alot of cool halloween shit to do

PHURIOUS

Amusement parks are always the best during halloween sounds so much fun. I was going to go to knotsberry farm out here in socal but was too last minute, i went to magic mountain last year for halloween and it was krakin !

Amusement parks are always the best during halloween sounds so much fun. I was going to go to knotsberry farm out here in socal but was too last minute, i went to magic mountain last year for halloween and it was krakin !

Ya its supposed to be really cook at night. Lots of freights and things. So it will be fun watching rhe kids jump. Hopefully i dont punch a zombie in the face. Lol

PHURIOUS

I'll be wearing a skeleton suit and beating my girlfriend with a broom handle high on methamphetamine to teach trick or treaters a few things about the respect in the adult world.

Ya its supposed to be really cook at night. Lots of freights and things. So it will be fun watching rhe kids jump. Hopefully i dont punch a zombie in the face. Lol

PHURIOUS
Did you hear about that haunted house where some crazy fucker started eating a 17 year old. Like litterly bitting pieces off him?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Some article popped up about it. Some nut job had grabbed some tennage boy in the haunted house and tried to eat him alive. Il try to find it. Hopefully it's fake dude. Lol

I do know there was that other one where the guy had real bodies as decoration. He had some body wrapped up in plating and hanging up in a tree and it turned out to be someone he killed.

Halo ween is my favorite holida th but it's when the true freaks come out.

Point is it's good for fun and games and go ahead and get in character all you want but you come over here a little crazy, your getting a throat punch lol.

Best time for a zombie apocalypse is halloween. Keep you're guard up fellas.

Top Bottom