napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cutting blast

Trenrage

Here's my log for my current cutting blast. I've already started this weeks ago and am LOVING it. I threw a couple pics in showing my current condition

cycle
Test p 350
Tren ace 500
Mast p 350
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Ephedrine hcl 25mg 4x per day
and I just threw in winny at 50mg per day... this will be exciting.

I'm weighing in at
208lbs
6'1
bf %- not sure

Attachments

• IMG_4282.JPG
    IMG_4282.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4224.jpg
    IMG_4224.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 30
Here's my log for my current cutting blast. I've already started this weeks ago and am LOVING it. I threw a couple pics in showing my current condition

cycle
Test p 350
Tren ace 500
Mast p 350
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Ephedrine hcl 25mg 4x per day
and I just threw in winny at 50mg per day... this will be exciting.

I'm weighing in at
208lbs
6'1
bf %- not sure

Hey bro! Good to see you on here again. I'll follow. What's your goal from this cycle? Are you in prep?

Hey bro! Good to see you on here again. I'll follow. What's your goal from this cycle? Are you in prep?

I'm not in prep. When I got injured before my show in May I had to take a couple months off training. But I've been 10000% ever since I got back in the gym so I'm glad to be back with you guys!!! My goal is to get as lean as possible and then when I get super shredded I'll blast with test/tren/anadrol and blow up as much as possible before I cruise again.

I just took this pic tonight. here's a pic with color instead of black and white bs lol

Attachments

• IMG_4283.jpg
    IMG_4283.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 23
I'm not in prep. When I got injured before my show in May I had to take a couple months off training. But I've been 10000% ever since I got back in the gym so I'm glad to be back with you guys!!! My goal is to get as lean as possible and then when I get super shredded I'll blast with test/tren/anadrol and blow up as much as possible before I cruise again.

Ok cool man. Glad to see you back in the swing of things brother!

Top Bottom