napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cutting edge bro science on suppression, By Dr. Jim Nasium

Dbol definitely rides a fine line between suppression and shutdown. I would say it's VERY suppressive. After using Dbol for 3 days it brought my test levels down to 200. Not good. One of the dumbest things I've ever done. Live and learn I guess.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Dam, what did you do bro run dbol only 3 days then run bloodwork ?

Think about it. The old dudes had no synthetic test. It was just becoming widely available when I hit the scene in the 80s. Photos of the older pros suggest no balls at all though.

I have found this:

1. Halo does not affect my T levels much. It is harsh and makes me strong as an ape. Scary strong. My partner is like dude ease up when I am on it (never more than 2 weeks running).
2. Var does not either though it can pop my BP if I am not carefully watching sodium.
3. Primo and mast don't affect my T levels much (by blood confirmation).

In fact I have been toying with the idea of a halo kick, with primo and mast and winnie close out with no test just to see how I respond. I am thinking after the turn of the year the following:

1. Soma 3iu ed ( I am on a year long run)
2. 600 primo ew Weeks 1-20
3. 450 mast p ew Weeks 1-20
4. Halo Weeks 1-2, 9-10, 15-16
5. Var Weeks 3-8 (50mg ed)

If I do this I will monitor bloods for Test levels. I will call this the old man's cycle. LMAO.

It has been said Arnold took 100mg primo daily but what we don't know is how much oral vs. oil. I know primo is a smooth one for me. As is Mast. At my age I stay away from tren.

Did you say that the old dudes did not have test?? And that it was not around until the 80's? All of the guys from the 50's were doing test bro....Steve Reeves used test in the 40's for filming hercules.

Yes..Arnold finished up his deca/test/dbol cycles with primo. He injected 100mg of primo per day. I do more than that,so that is not excessive. I just do it twice per week rather than everyday

Did you say that the old dudes did not have test?? And that it was not around until the 80's? All of the guys from the 50's were doing test bro....Steve Reeves used test in the 40's for filming hercules.

Yes..Arnold finished up his deca/test/dbol cycles with primo. He injected 100mg of primo per day. I do more than that,so that is not excessive. I just do it twice per week rather than everyday

I am fascinated by your work. DRB. I read your commentary and it educated me. I was aware of Hoffman's Gym work from back in the day and the things that happened there but synthetic test was really hard to come by in the 70s. at least where I was. I trained in the gym where Stay Hungry was filmed. Folks did Deca and Dbol like candy but test was not on the top of the list. I was of course young but Test was not the foundation it has become. I bow to the master though as obviously you are privy to data I was not in those days. And I say this not with sarcasm but with all due respect. I learn every day.

I have done some digging. I found supporting evidence back to the 1900s on crude types of Test and in the 1940s and 50s I found some discussions on what we currently consider as synthetic test... here is one example:

"In the 1940s testosterone began to be widely used in competitive sports, but the dangers of loading up on testosterone were not yet clear. In the 1952 Olympics, the Russian weightlifting and wrestling teams dominated those sports, at least in part due to synthetic testosterone.

Scientists all over the world worked to formulate better performance-enhancing drugs during the 1950s and beyond. Still, in the early days, there was not much awareness of the dangers such substances could pose to users. By 1958 a U.S. pharmaceutical firm developed anabolic steroids. Soon, the unpleasant and dangerous side effects became obvious, but by then the athletic community had access to the drugs."

In the circles I ran in, test was hard to find. Deca, Dbol, etc was easier to get.

In fact, I trained with 4 Mr. Alabama's and none of them were pinning test in the mid 70s. This is why I drew the conclusion of its difficulty to be acquired. Ahnold was in our gym whilst filming the movie and I made the connection. So for some it was clearly available. My question would be in what form was it circulating in those days. I suspect not in the esters and varieties we see in 2015.

Dbol definitely rides a fine line between suppression and shutdown. I would say it's VERY suppressive. After using Dbol for 3 days it brought my test levels down to 200. Not good. One of the dumbest things I've ever done. Live and learn I guess.

It's hard to believe any AAS at all would have that effect in such a short time period

I am fascinated by your work. DRB. I read your commentary and it educated me. I was aware of Hoffman's Gym work from back in the day and the things that happened there but synthetic test was really hard to come by in the 70s. at least where I was. I trained in the gym where Stay Hungry was filmed. Folks did Deca and Dbol like candy but test was not on the top of the list. I was of course young but Test was not the foundation it has become. I bow to the master though as obviously you are privy to data I was not in those days. And I say this not with sarcasm but with all due respect. I learn every day.

It makes sense what you are saying. In the early 70's everyone was still clamouring over the brand new deca and dbol that came around in the 60's. It was the shit...you know how fads go especially around BB and gyms. Test was old school and poo pooed by the 70's. The fact is that the first test was produced in Europe and it was test E.So as you look at the Steve Reeves type body and watch it evolve into the Arnold body then you can see the difference that dbol made. And yes..you are correct...many BB's from the late 60's into the early 70's did deca/dbol cycles. They did grow big except a few of them were getting no wood.
After Arnold talked to steeve reeves and also one of the old Hoffman boys named john grimmek, a noted big testE user, he found that they never had woody problems. So you can thank Arnold for being the ever so curious one who remembered when he was 20 and taking testE and yet no wood problems. So they said let's try some old school along with new school. They went to deca/dbol/testE and for sure...they got wood and then got even bigger. By this time the USA began making test, but thought cyp would be better. As BB went along to the late 70's and early 80's no one wanted to use cyp...why you ask??? Because Arnold used E.!!! Of course he used E...it was all he ever heard of coming up in Austria. He used E because it was familiar to him and cyp was not.
These are the things I learned growing beside my drb's knee. Not a normal upbringing I know, but that was how our family rolled.

It's hard to believe any AAS at all would have that effect in such a short time period
I was really surprised as well. I took bloods a week after I stopped the Dbol and my testosterone level was 275. I took another test about 10 days later and my levels went back up to 634. Here's the tests to prove it...

d35aa7e77d3f28df161f0123590e00c7.jpg

6a8b853e6dd4710c42846b31492ff621.jpg

Dam, what did you do bro run dbol only 3 days then run bloodwork ?
I got a bunch of Dbol and after a couple days of the bag of candy staring at me I wanted to make sure they were legit. I popped 30mg/day for 3 days and concluded they were good. After a couple days of stopping I noticed I started feeling really ran down and just not myself. So I scheduled a blood test to check my levels and sure enough my testosterone was low. Luckily I bounced back pretty quick.

The thing is with orals, olympic teams used to just take those, didnt they?
Yes...I did the same thing. Remember this was all new shit and there was no internet or cell phone. Word of mouth only. I worked out with a bud whose older brother was trying to make the olympic powerlifting team, and handed us the big saran wrapped bag of blue pills and tld us to take 5 per day...and not all at once. I can remember picking up my dumbell that I stuggled with for curls and felt like I could throw the sumbitch out the window. So there was my first cycle at 19. Dbol from russia. Did it for 4 motnhs.

Yes...I did the same thing. Remember this was all new shit and there was no internet or cell phone. Word of mouth only. I worked out with a bud whose older brother was trying to make the olympic powerlifting team, and handed us the big saran wrapped bag of blue pills and tld us to take 5 per day...and not all at once. I can remember picking up my dumbell that I stuggled with for curls and felt like I could throw the sumbitch out the window. So there was my first cycle at 19. Dbol from russia. Did it for 4 motnhs.

Dbol is so awesome, except the water. Im a big responder to dbol. Naposims and pink thais, i need at MOST 15mg a day, and I feel like I can pull the world

It makes sense what you are saying. In the early 70's everyone was still clamouring over the brand new deca and dbol that came around in the 60's. It was the shit...you know how fads go especially around BB and gyms. Test was old school and poo pooed by the 70's. The fact is that the first test was produced in Europe and it was test E.So as you look at the Steve Reeves type body and watch it evolve into the Arnold body then you can see the difference that dbol made. And yes..you are correct...many BB's from the late 60's into the early 70's did deca/dbol cycles. They did grow big except a few of them were getting no wood.
After Arnold talked to steeve reeves and also one of the old Hoffman boys named john grimmek, a noted big testE user, he found that they never had woody problems. So you can thank Arnold for being the ever so curious one who remembered when he was 20 and taking testE and yet no wood problems. So they said let's try some old school along with new school. They went to deca/dbol/testE and for sure...they got wood and then got even bigger. By this time the USA began making test, but thought cyp would be better. As BB went along to the late 70's and early 80's no one wanted to use cyp...why you ask??? Because Arnold used E.!!! Of course he used E...it was all he ever heard of coming up in Austria. He used E because it was familiar to him and cyp was not.
These are the things I learned growing beside my drb's knee. Not a normal upbringing I know, but that was how our family rolled.

I broke down and did a lot of research today because I hate not knowing. I know a lot of Bro Science and a fair amount of the real research. I called one of the old timers (a two time Mr. Alabama now in his 70s) from my old gym in the Ham where Stay Hungry was filmed. He laughed. Yeah, we had test. We didn't really understand balancing Test and Deca/dbol. He said it was common to do a 12 week cycle of Deca and Dbol together. He said the test they had best access to was suspension. And they hated the constant pinning and it was so hard to balance the levels. Made sense to me and he had no reason to lie.

By the way these chats are why I came to this side of the web. I love blending the old with the new.

I got a bunch of Dbol and after a couple days of the bag of candy staring at me I wanted to make sure they were legit. I popped 30mg/day for 3 days and concluded they were good. After a couple days of stopping I noticed I started feeling really ran down and just not myself. So I scheduled a blood test to check my levels and sure enough my testosterone was low. Luckily I bounced back pretty quick.

Very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I posted a question a while back. I need a cycle that won't shut me down.
This is the info I was looking for! Real good stuff Jake. Thanks

I was really surprised as well. I took bloods a week after I stopped the Dbol and my testosterone level was 275. I took another test about 10 days later and my levels went back up to 634. Here's the tests to prove it...

d35aa7e77d3f28df161f0123590e00c7.jpg

6a8b853e6dd4710c42846b31492ff621.jpg

Wow, that is honestly insane bro. I never would have guessed anything remotely like that

Wow, that is honestly insane bro. I never would have guessed anything remotely like that
I wouldn't have either. Maybe I'm just sensitive to it. It definitely had my strength through the roof for those few days.
Nothing a little Clomid and Nolva couldn't fix though. 😉

I wouldn't have either. Maybe I'm just sensitive to it. It definitely had my strength through the roof for those few days.
Nothing a little Clomid and Nolva couldn't fix though. ��

Dam, the power of Dbol ! lol

I broke down and did a lot of research today because I hate not knowing. I know a lot of Bro Science and a fair amount of the real research. I called one of the old timers (a two time Mr. Alabama now in his 70s) from my old gym in the Ham where Stay Hungry was filmed. He laughed. Yeah, we had test. We didn't really understand balancing Test and Deca/dbol. He said it was common to do a 12 week cycle of Deca and Dbol together. He said the test they had best access to was suspension. And they hated the constant pinning and it was so hard to balance the levels. Made sense to me and he had no reason to lie.

By the way these chats are why I came to this side of the web. I love blending the old with the new.

Scroll up and read what my son jake posted for you. TestE was used by john grimek in the late 30's. Your boy from alabama may have had a sheltered bodybuiding life. Wiki dbol and read about Hoffman and John Grimek. Grimek looking good in the 30's huh bro?

Top Bottom