napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS PHARMA's Proprietary Blend: Tren Storm

A vial a day bro.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Tren no ester is not for the weak of heart, and neither is any tren. If you got the gutz then 0.5 ED.No gutz,or maybe some gutz then 0.5 eod. Now I have the gutz but lately my brain makes the decision and I would go 0.5 M,W,F along wit about 300-400 test.

One vial per day if you want to shoot your eyeballs at the wall and splat them. Clean the eyeball off the wall with the jet black piss you will be making, or better yet ...let your tren rage tear the wall down.

I got some storm I'll throw up a review on real soon before jail. Lol I'm doing finish the vial in two weeks.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk
Nice!!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

As we have said before we dont give out the ratios to keep it an exsclusive product. But the main dosage is tren e and so you would run this priduct like tren e with added benefits of the short esters

PHURIOUS

As we have said before we dont give out the ratios to keep it an exsclusive product. But the main dosage is tren e and so you would run this priduct like tren e with added benefits of the short esters

PHURIOUS

Kinda figured, lol. Can't just give out proprietary blends for free now...

One of the guys on here says he's had great success with low dose and every 3 days with test , I was gonna take they protocol starting in 2 weeks but today I shot my buddy up who's been on a 8 week tren a cycle he's fucking rediculously shredded but today I shot him in the ass and he instantly started cold sweating and coffing I was like fuck!! He turned around looked at me said wtf I thought tren cough was a myth I started laughing hahah he looked like shit for about 3 mins didn't scare me off though cause when he was coughing his veins were going insane and his abs looked like they were going from a 8 pack to a 20 lol

One of the guys on here says he's had great success with low dose and every 3 days with test , I was gonna take they protocol starting in 2 weeks but today I shot my buddy up who's been on a 8 week tren a cycle he's fucking rediculously shredded but today I shot him in the ass and he instantly started cold sweating and coffing I was like fuck!! He turned around looked at me said wtf I thought tren cough was a myth I started laughing hahah he looked like shit for about 3 mins didn't scare me off though cause when he was coughing his veins were going insane and his abs looked like they were going from a 8 pack to a 20 lol

Lol, oh shit ! Just make sure whenever you or anybody has this happen to them that they remain calm as it will pass. Just one of many of trens beautiful concomitants..

proprietary means he ain't saying. But stop and think hard about it, and formulate it in your head, remember you are using it eod or twice per week. See what you come up with!!
Hey I tried to eliminate this question with specially calling it "proprietary" lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 for 5 % savings on your order

Last edited:
Top Bottom