bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS PHARMA's Proprietary Blend: Tren Storm

MissBizz

0c02ce4dcdc35dcee64f8119dc036a81.gif

Tren Storm
What is it?
Tren Storm is a specifically formulated blend of Tren no Ester, Tren Ace and Tren Ethanate. The special mixture of the three tren esters allows for stabilization of trenbolone levels in the body.
Tren Storm is to be used in conjunction with a test cycle and suggested dosing is 500mg - 750mg a week, proper dosing protocol can vary.
Tren Storm is recommended for the experienced tren user.

Who's ready to get PHURIOUS?

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep Use discount code MBZ5 for 5 % savings on your order

Would be nice to try. TNE is something I haven't used before. Heard good things though. Powerful shit.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some bottles that I will be opening up for my first tren pin Monday. I will be pinning three days a week to equal roughly 525mg and asses from there. I can't wait. Biting at the bit.

I have some bottles that I will be opening up for my first tren pin Monday. I will be pinning three days a week to equal roughly 525mg and asses from there. I can't wait. Biting at the bit.

I will be very interested to hear how things go/work for you.

3x's a week will keep things stable enough due to the blend of esters. That would be the FURTHEST I would space it apart though. Keep us posted!

Great job on the pics MissBizz!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Keep us posted... I want to know what your initial experience is with this compound...

Pharma Lady Rep

I have a written log. I need to take the few minutes and create a log in here. I'll have it up and running before the first tren pin.

I have a written log. I need to take the few minutes and create a log in here. I'll have it up and running before the first tren pin.

im looking forward to this as well. is this ur first run with tren?

Top Bottom