napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma

Thanks for the communication, many of us are anxiously awaiting orders and communication makes it easier to understand what's happening and make alternative accommodations till orders start rolling

I wanted to say a special thank you to all of the customers that I have personally been working with. You have all been very understanding and polite. It is a pleasure to work with such fine people!

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

When is a good time to email. I know you are probably being inundated with requests. I don't want to be a pia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the communication, many of us are anxiously awaiting orders and communication makes it easier to understand what's happening and make alternative accommodations till orders start rolling

I have been communicating this whole time anytime a customer sends me a message

PHURIOUS

For the most part I have been understanding and just kept communicating with Phurious. As much as I hate to admit I recently lost patience and became a bit of an ass hole. So I'm publicly apologizing to Phurious and your team. I took your last email to heart and just sat my ass down. Since it was my first order I let my mond fuck with me. But I appreciate all y'all do and am greatful for being professional as possible in this "business."

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

For the most part I have been understanding and just kept communicating with Phurious. As much as I hate to admit I recently lost patience and became a bit of an ass hole. So I'm publicly apologizing to Phurious and your team. I took your last email to heart and just sat my ass down. Since it was my first order I let my mond fuck with me. But I appreciate all y'all do and am greatful for being professional as possible in this "business."

I know you are frustrated man and believe me i am just as frustrated this has been a hell of a couple of months. Anything that could have happened in a worst case scenario did happen and kept happening. Lol. I do appologize for the serious delays but ill take care of you and everyone else.

PHURIOUS

I know you are frustrated man and believe me i am just as frustrated this has been a hell of a couple of months. Anything that could have happened in a worst case scenario did happen and kept happening. Lol. I do appologize for the serious delays but ill take care of you and everyone else.

PHURIOUS
No sweat brother. Take care of your business. Just wanted to throw that out there. Kind of figured anyone who was frustrated and being an ass like I wasn't going to ease up on ya. Lol.

Last edited:
Awww... look at the love. I think I might cry guys. Lol

J/k

Your patience will be rewarded though. I promise.

This goes out to all that have ordered thru us and have been waiting patiently or otherwise

I know alot of you may have been worried or needing your stuff as to not run out

We have been thru hell and back these last two months. I wont go into great detail but long story short we have had two shipments seized. We have lost THOUSANDS of dollars to this. And have also had to delay orders.

None of this is our want or desire to do so.

We have doing all we can to get this fixed and we finally have been successful in getting the needed products in to satisfy orders and to get back on track

Thank for your continued patience and understanding in this matter and all will be taken care of with extra for the serious delays.

We will be back up and running by monday and fully stocked up

Again we appologize for this and know that it was not our intent just sometimes things happen out of your control and u just have to man up and get it fixed.

Thank you.

PHURIOUS

Sometimes things happen beyond your control bro, and I'm sure everyone knows that you're doing everything you can to get back to normal as quick as possible. You're a stand up guy and have always taken great care of your customer base, and that is a big contributor to the great reputation you have here

Sometimes things happen beyond your control bro, and I'm sure everyone knows that you're doing everything you can to get back to normal as quick as possible. You're a stand up guy and have always taken great care of your customer base, and that is a big contributor to the great reputation you have here

Thanks bro. I appreciate that. And believe me this all that has happened just makes me sick and keeps me up at night. I hate it. But it will be fixed shortly.

PHURIOUS

I feel as tho its not so much shit happens because it does, but how you handle it that differentiates ones source from another. And phurious has handled this situation with respect and professionalism, and any issues that may have occurred will be addresses accordingly. Personally i am a very patient person, so as long as the person i am doing business with communicates with me than that goes a long way with me and i am very understanding. Point here is that i hope people realize that in this game things happen, and great sources will stand behind the issues, own them and find a solution to resolve any customer service concerns. Thanks again Phurious for being very professional, and this is why ladies and gentlemen that our sources here are the very best.

I feel as tho its not so much shit happens because it does, but how you handle it that differentiates ones source from another. And phurious has handled this situation with respect and professionalism, and any issues that may have occurred will be addresses accordingly. Personally i am a very patient person, so as long as the person i am doing business with communicates with me than that goes a long way with me and i am very understanding. Point here is that i hope people realize that in this game things happen, and great sources will stand behind the issues, own them and find a solution to resolve any customer service concerns. Thanks again Phurious for being very professional, and this is why ladies and gentlemen that our sources here are the very best.
Thanks for the kind words man! It means a lot!!

You're the man!

indeed you have, you've communicated on every PM I have sent,, I would like to make a small request, if orders are to be delayed for a long period of time , I would appreciate a "heads up" so I/we can make alternative plans, again I completely understand that shit happens and what happened was VERY unfortunate for all involved, these things cannot be predicted and there is no blame on your behalf, this was the second order I had placed with you, the first was virtually shipped ( 2nd day shipping ) the very next day after funds were received, fantastic turnaround time so I wasn't anticipating such a delay, unfortunately I ran completely out of supply, I was able to come up with a bottle of test to get me through but I went longer then I'd like without anything, again I know it's not your fault but a simple notice that it may take a period of time ( 1 week, 2 weeks,,, whatever,, ) and we can cover till orders are released, much appreciated dude !! :)
I have been communicating this whole time anytime a customer sends me a message

PHURIOUS

Last edited:
indeed you have, you've communicated on every PM I have sent,, I would like to make a small request, if orders are to be delayed for a long period of time , I would appreciate a "heads up" so I/we can make alternative plans, again I completely understand that shit happens and what happened was VERY unfortunate for all involved, these things cannot be predicted and there is no blame on your behalf, this was the second order I had placed with you, the first was virtually shipped ( 2nd day shipping ) the very next day after funds were received, fantastic turnaround time so I wasn't anticipating such a delay, unfortunately I ran completely out of supply, I was able to come up with a bottle of test to get me through but I went longer then I'd like without anything, again I know it's not your fault but a simple notice that it may take a period of time ( 1 week, 2 weeks,,, whatever,, ) and we can cover till orders are released, much appreciated dude !! :)

Playing devils advocate here.. But this why it so important to have your cycle and pct all together before starting a cycle. I won't start a cycle for reason like this that are out of your control.

Top Bottom