napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

phurious pharma

PHURIOUS said:
Cause in reality your innapropriate actions only caused you to have your package delayed even longer. You gained nothing as there was extras in the box already as i always do for my customers when there is delays. If you would have just hung in there a day or two u would have had it. Now because of your shannanigans you just added 7-10 days to that. So what did u gain? More time. Nothing more. Maybe next time you will just gake a deep breath and be patient like everyone else who knows i always deliver and you would have had your stuff already. JUST SAYIN

I was tryin to leave your girl a good word and this is how you come back at me!!! Your a real professional phurious.. a class act you are. Ill keep what i really want to say to myself!!!

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I treat others like they treat me bro. You came at me wrong to begin with and showed bad online etiquette. Be happy you got what u got. Because i would have been more than happy to refund you and never sell to you again. You know what really happened and if you wanna tell a twisted jaded version thats on your conscience not mine. Once you get your box we will have no further contact. I will not be responding to anymore responses on this matter. Good luck to you.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I think things like this get misinterpreted through writing like this. I'm going to take what was said as a compliment to the company, as I think it was intended. No need to read into things. Everything is just fine and settled so let's just move forward as fellow board members. We all have much more in common than we have differences. You are both good men as are the others on the board. I'm proud to be here among all of you and be given a chance to be a Phurious Rep. I stand by his product. Thanks all!

I'm waiting on a package from Phurious as we speak. It's my first order and the communication has been NOTHING but constant and on point.

Its whatever!!! Read into as you like. How about i screen shot the emails between you and I phirious and we can let wveryone decide for themselves!!! Talk about online adequate you blatantly lied to me three times!!! Hince the review i gave you

markdevito said:
I'm waiting on a package from Phurious as we speak. It's my first order and the communication has been NOTHING but constant and on point.

Thanks bro. Much appreciated. Unfortunatly you cant please everyone.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I agree that stuff like this happens.. I also had a small hiccup with a product from PHURIOUS.
Now when I say hiccup I only mean a week longer then planned..
I for one didn't really sweat it knowing he probably got slammed with orders. PHURIOUS answered every email and PM promptly in a cool manner. I'm sure I bugged him a few times but he never acted like it.. I never asked for anything for the delay as it was minimal but when my order arrived, I couldn't believe all the extras he gave me. PHURIOUS made up for it and it really wasn't a big deal.. Thanks again

GET SOME said:
I agree that stuff like this happens.. I also had a small hiccup with a product from PHURIOUS.
Now when I say hiccup I only mean a week longer then planned..
I for one didn't really sweat it knowing he probably got slammed with orders. PHURIOUS answered every email and PM promptly in a cool manner. I'm sure I bugged him a few times but he never acted like it.. I never asked for anything for the delay as it was minimal but when my order arrived, I couldn't believe all the extras he gave me. PHURIOUS made up for it and it really wasn't a big deal.. Thanks again

Your welcome buddy. And no you didnt bug me at all. I understand that this is everyones hard earned money and i do my very best. Sometimes there are issues. But im never out to screw anyone.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I done made several purchases from phurious. .anytime I have a question I email him n he hits me back promptly. N lets me know what the hold up is. Ive gotten discounts on orders and my last order I had to email him because I had 2 extra vials! I thought I had received someone else's order. Phurious was like naw brother that was just a gift! I was like damn! Hell yea! I know he sometimes gets backed up, especially on orals cause hes obviously hand capping them, but I always get my shit! If u minus out the sales and the gifts and the discounts I would say phurious has saved me $300 bucks or more on gear. And thats a class act right there to me... $300 extra dollars in the short time I've delt with him, thats alot of extra juice I can buy! And makes my cycle even better

cmb5017 said:
I done made several purchases from phurious. .anytime I have a question I email him n he hits me back promptly. N lets me know what the hold up is. Ive gotten discounts on orders and my last order I had to email him because I had 2 extra vials! I thought I had received someone else's order. Phurious was like naw brother that was just a gift! I was like damn! Hell yea! I know he sometimes gets backed up, especially on orals cause hes obviously hand capping them, but I always get my shit! If u minus out the sales and the gifts and the discounts I would say phurious has saved me $300 bucks or more on gear. And thats a class act right there to me... $300 extra dollars in the short time I've delt with him, thats alot of extra juice I can buy! And makes my cycle even better

Im glad you had a good experience with him!!

Guys i appreciate all the positive comments. But lets not lose sight of the fact that his wxperience wasnt great. We are going to fix it for him and get back on track.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Guys i appreciate all the positive comments. But lets not lose sight of the fact that his wxperience wasnt great. We are going to fix it for him and get back on track.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Awesome to hear.

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

that's what its all about... thank you for staying on track with that and making that a priority... that says a lot!

Top Bottom