napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious hgh

Astie

Hey guys. I was gonna order some hgh from you guys. I was curious if Phurious or any of his reps had ever taken riptropin and how it compared to Phurious hgh. The rips I had was decent stuff but can't get it from that source any more.

Ive used kigtropin. And norditropin. Obviously it doesnt compare to nords as that is the best shit on the planet. But its right up there with any other product. Tests will be coming from some customers soon then we will know for sure. All i know is i damn near broke my wrist a week or so ago and its pretty much healed now

PHURIOUS

Oh yea. I don't doubt your products that's for sure. I love the sustanon and tren. The rips were decent. I was doing 4ius a day split morning and night and had to back off a little cause every time I pulled a tooth my hand would go numb. I wasn't doing some of the things that Dylan suggests to reduce the sides though.

Yeah they were decent. I used it knowing I wasn't getting total bunk hgh though. My stepdad got burned a couple times on generic blue and black tops. Well after new years I'll put in that order. Thanks fellas!

Yeah they were decent. I used it knowing I wasn't getting total bunk hgh though. My stepdad got burned a couple times on generic blue and black tops. Well after new years I'll put in that order. Thanks fellas!

Getting burned sucks, brotha.

Awesome. Keep us posted!

Hey guys. I was gonna order some hgh from you guys. I was curious if Phurious or any of his reps had ever taken riptropin and how it compared to Phurious hgh. The rips I had was decent stuff but can't get it from that source any more.
Did you order hgh, if so, what do you think about it? I am researching, trying to find a legitimate source.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Did you order hgh, if so, what do you think about it? I am researching, trying to find a legitimate source.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This thread is from January. I would suggest making another thread. I've heard good things about the nords though.

Top Bottom