napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify turn around time ?

Zevman

Opted to use steroidify over domestic supply for a deal they had
Over 36 hours ago I put in the order and immediately sent the zelle with confirmation code
Nothing has been processed , just curious if anyone has paid them with zelle and how long it took
Is steroidify still legit ? I’ve been seeing some bad reviews and scam stuff am I out 200$?

Attachments

• 6EF025A3-5255-4FD1-86A8-FAE58AF09B8F.jpeg
    6EF025A3-5255-4FD1-86A8-FAE58AF09B8F.jpeg
    355.7 KB · Views: 2
Really 36 hours and on a weekend you place and order, people do take days off you know. STFY is legitimate and will get it shipped and processed just give it some time for them to do so.

Hi.

Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Topps.
Yes, we're as legit as we've been for the past 15 years.
Payments can take a few days to process.
"Scam stuff"? In 15 years there's no one that can say "scam stuff" about us. Not a single customer. Wonder where you heard that.
You may open a ticket on the site and customer service will provide more info, but since there's an order # here, I'll also ask my colleagues and let you know.

Kindest regards.

Hi.

Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Topps.
Yes, we're as legit as we've been for the past 15 years.
Payments can take a few days to process.
"Scam stuff"? In 15 years there's no one that can say "scam stuff" about us. Not a single customer. Wonder where you heard that.
You may open a ticket on the site and customer service will provide more info, but since there's an order # here, I'll also ask my colleagues and let you know.

Kindest regards.
My pleasure 💪 got to back our trusted quality people and sources, I got you anytime it is needed.

My pleasure 💪 got to back our trusted quality people and sources, I got you anytime it is needed.

Thanks again, friend.

So not 36 hours then

He ordered Thursday with zelle, which takes a couple of days to confirm. Got confirmation Saturday morning 9:28am and ticket reply.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this order. Everything smooth and fast. No delays, no nothing. All confirmed and en route...

Man give it some time. This isn’t Amazon with prime. I’ve been dealing with Steroidify for 10 plus years you’ll get your products. Just hope you come back with your positive review after you get your products.

Top Bottom